120 minutes, 35,000 Yen

Type/Location:
My hotel room

Language Notes:
English, fluent

Details of the Encounter:
Well...

First of all, a word in general...

In this p4p world, each and every one of us is there for a reason. Be it the ones who are on the giving side, be it on the receiving end. Women who choose this as a profession, men who choose this format of well defined, rigidly cash-framed moments of an activity, originally reserved for the most intimate instances of courting adults' lives.

Each one is different. Some are driven by sex per ce. I am your typical over-aged-under-sexed-wife-going-through-sexless-menopause kind of man. But even as hormones are building up, it's still not the sex that drives me to the p4p world. It's the need to touch, be touched, make intimate and meaningful contact that will even least beyond the pre-arranged time-slice you paid for. It's a moment of intimacy you create within the confines of these 4 walls. It's the lost moments of your life that you put together with a complete stranger, that make your life better, put a smile back on your face.

I was blessed with encounters with some of the most wonderful, generous, intimate, giving women of my life, when I was roaming these fields. There are a selected few I will still see from time to time. There are many I still keep in touch with. A few have turned into real friends, and we share deep and meaningful moments of discussions over existential questions and share secrets and advise each other on life.

Asami was the one AM sent me after Eri was "kidnapped" by a regular, I guess. I thought it could be fun to go crazy with one of the well known sex dynamos of AM. so I Had her for 2 hours.

She came in, and we started with a discussion, that revealed to us we come from the same line of work. As I just landed from a terribly long flight from Istanbul, we started out the evening devouring all my Baklava and Turkish Delights... After that can the shower. I sent her alone, as I was after a very long one myself.

Getting back from the shower, we got straigh to business. DATY was nice. She is good-smelling (if not as intoxiacating as Haruka is), and very receptive. She came in no-time.

From there, she turned me over, and started working on me. This is when things FOR ME, started going a bit south and sideways...

Now, I am sure anyone who would be there for pure sex and lust, would find this woman's needle more on the PSE side of the compass than the GFE. She had all the right moves. She started BBBJ, and was really in command of each and every trick known to every sex wizard (sorceress at this case)... She had me DT, sloppy, sucking, vacuuming, you name it, she's got it. But that didn't do anything to me. When Rika or Haruka, or the slew of my Vietnamese, Chinese or otherwise Israeli providers knew how to make love to my cock, she was doing something else. I didn't want to name it at the time, as I really didn't want to be judgmental. I just went with it.

So time for FS has arrived. As I said, I have left my better years way behind me, and after such a long flight, I wasn't sure I had it in me for 2 rounds. we went for missionary, then doggy, and then CG. She was all over the place, and was ruthless to this point. She just couldn't get enough. At a certain point during doggy, I stopped for a breather. Boy, was that a mistake... she just looked back in anger, and shouted "Oh, Come On!!" I really felt ashamed, and tried my best. But I was the turtle chasing the proverbial Duracell Bunny.

At a certain point, I simply collapsed, and she took over. got on me in Asian CG, and I just let it all go, and exploded inside of her...

There was still some time on the clock, I decided to got for Round 2. we tried a few positions, but something again just didn't feel right to me. It was then I have realized what is was...

She was NOT what you'd call "mechanical". Oh no, not with this sex-drive. But it was something else. It was clinical. it wasn't my preferred lover-by-the-hour. It was a sex engineer, a pilot on a mission. She had this toolkit to which she turned for lube, for condoms, and for all technical assistance. When I decided I'll finish in a combination of hj and bj, she understood a good PM would make things happen. So she lubed the condom, stuck it on her finger, and let it slide. No harm in that. But all was done in a way that made me feel like I was on a surgeon's table, rather in a bed with a woman I was supposed to make love to.

It's all a matter of chemistry. I myself wouldn't repeat. I miss my Haruka, or for this matter any woman I could find channels into her soul. Where the only channel open for me is the vagina of a woman, I lose interest, and this review is NOT by any means negative. It's just to guide the right men to the right women. And Asami is by all means a Duracell Bunny, worthy of all who wish to have a crazy workout.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe it's my fault for being who and what I am. I am a hopeless romantic. And I need a romantic partner. This time, it just didn't work out...