Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
75k = 120分

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara/Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese with some English

Details of the Encounter:
After a nice trip to Hokkaido I'm back. I can provide information on Susukino if anyone is interested in another thread but anyway...

I took a taxi into Yoshiwara and took a look at BL but it seemed the girl I was planning to see was already taken, so I went to Ascot and chose Kana.

After paying I got my beer and waited. After the wait I was presented with her.

http://www.ascot-c.com/sp/profile.html?uid=jtlrxc

In the room she said よろしく then started to undress me. She then dressed down to her underwear and we stared kissing and she reached down. She then proceeded to BBBJ and CFS.

After 30 minutes I asked for mat play, which was pretty standard. We then continued with more CFS and when I busted she said いっぱい! After cleaning up we went back to the bed for a drink and a chat.

I opted for some whiskey this time (nuts included) and she had her iced tea. She knows a little English, as a 22 year old college student we chatted a little and I talked to her about my trip to Hokkaido and a few basics about ourselves.

When time was up we got dressed and I gifted her with some shiroi koibito I got from Sapporo and some chocolate from my home state as a thank you gift which made her very happy.

After leaving we said our good byes and I was given a free ride to the train station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Seemed pretty nice but standard. The only negative points are she was kind of shy and had signs of minor cutting on her left forearm.

@lonegaijin - Thanks for your review of Ascot Club.
Welcome back from Hokkaido...

About the cutting, that seems to be prevalent Japan but well hidden... every now then you get a glance of someone's arms and it's clear they are cutting.

Reactions: lonegaijin