Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
ASEAN+2 - Matsue

Date of Encounter:
June 2020

Contact Method:
https://www.asean2.tokyo/ (booked by phone)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H - 17,000 + Hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisdudani Delivery

Language Notes:
Japanese with staff, English with Matsue

Details of the Encounter:
At the urging of a friend and the recommendation of another TAG member, I decided to give ASEAN+2 a whirl. They're a sister shop of Hipness, and right now not a lot of girls on staff due to C19.

Called ahead to book, the phone staff told me to call again when I got a room. After the call, Matsue was knocking on the door within five minutes.

She's a slender and toned lady with curves in the right places and a dynamite smile. We exchanged pleasantries and off to the shower where she instructed me to very thoroughly rinse because she hates the taste of soap. Dry off, back to the bed, where she smiled that pretty smile and said, "Now I'm going to fuck you." and proceeded to give me a hair raising BBBJ, then capped me and rode me like she was competing in the Kentucky Derby, smiling and loads of eye contact until I couldn't hold back anymore and blew into the condom.

A quick run to the shower to clean up, then back to the bed where I went down on her (neatly trimmed) which evolved into her sitting on my face and giving me a handjob while I tongued her from below. She either came or gave a very convincing performance, then so did I, and back for another cleanup, then collapsed onto the bed for a break and some conversation - she's actually very bright and has a surprisingly academic background. While we were chatting she found the room's supply of coffee and started to brew some up - when I said I was fine, she replied, "Drink the coffee, you will need energy soon!"

Sure enough, as we were sipping coffee, her hand stole its way into my lap and stroked me back to full attention, then she kissed me on the cheek and said, "OK, I fuck you, now you fuck me! Like this" and climbed onto the bed with her ass in the air for doggie. Kept that up for as long as I could handle it, with much encouragement from Matsue, until I had to take a break - then she snuggled up beside me, peeled off the condom, and started giving me a handjob. Relentless, this girl. She actually managed to get a third pop out of me, after which we showered, dressed, and went our separate ways with a big hug before we left the room.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Uguisudani is a bit out of my way, but Matsue is worth the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/21/2020

Interesting review. I had a session with her last week and she used Thai whenever I talked to her in English! There was no shower. Had to remind her to wear a condom! She was really hairy down there and it was awkward when we left the lift as she marched out using a different exit to the hotel. Looks like she didn't enjoy the session!

Interesting review. I had a session with her last week and she used Thai whenever I talked to her in English! There was no shower. Had to remind her to wear a condom! She was really hairy down there and it was awkward when we left the lift as she marched out using a different exit to the hotel. Looks like she didn't enjoy the session!

I haven't met Matsue this year but was a very satisfied repeater back when she was new. She isn't shaved but I wouldn't describe her as any hairier than any other Thai girl I've known.
I've also never heard her speak Thai, except for a few words she taught me just for fun. She'd sometimes get stuck with words when talking about topics other than sex & lifestyle, but yeah, never spoke to me in Thai.

Things may have changed since then, she might be worn out after being stuck in Japan all this time. I also noticed she was a lot more enthusiastic if our session was earlier in the day, and less so for later ones... but that's true of a lot of girls I've known. If she didn't enjoy the session then there could have been a lot of other reasons for it, so I wouldn't take it too personally.

She isn't shaved but I wouldn't describe her as any hairier than any other Thai girl I've known.

Yeah - I described her as "neatly trimmed" - it's not a jungle down there, she may not shave but she's maintaining the lawn.

I haven't met Matsue this year but was a very satisfied repeater back when she was new. She isn't shaved but I wouldn't describe her as any hairier than any other Thai girl I've known.
I've also never heard her speak Thai, except for a few words she taught me just for fun. She'd sometimes get stuck with words when talking about topics other than sex & lifestyle, but yeah, never spoke to me in Thai.

Things may have changed since then, she might be worn out after being stuck in Japan all this time. I also noticed she was a lot more enthusiastic if our session was earlier in the day, and less so for later ones... but that's true of a lot of girls I've known. If she didn't enjoy the session then there could have been a lot of other reasons for it, so I wouldn't take it too personally.

Thank you for your perspective on Matsue! By the way she told me her status has now changed allowing her to be a Long Term Resident!

Nice! Even when she wasn't a resident, she always came back after a two-week break. Apparently she's quite popular, which is one of the reasons I haven't seen her in ages. She was getting difficult to book. Good opportunity now if anyone wants to try.

She is into business stuff. Very nice lady too, a bit classier than the usual Hipness standard. I tried to tip her once & she refused it. When does that ever happen?

Reactions: Sudsy
She was quite short of work during the state of emergency period where two of the group shops closed to game the business support money from the government (one business owner could get 500k for shuttering one business or 1 million for two or more, so many groups shut exactly two shops and redistributed girls to the remaining ones which is why Hipness and 555 shut but Thai Plaza and Asean+2 remained low-key open).

Also if you don't go for her massage you're missing out, she has professional training in that.

Last edited:
the business support money from the government (one business owner could get 500k for shuttering one business or 1 million for two or more, so many groups shut exactly two shops and redistributed girls to the remaining ones which is why Hipness and 555 shut but Thai Plaza and Asean+2 remained low-key open).

Did they allow p4p shops to get the money too? The applications I have seen at least from the local governments specifically disallow that.

And as always, you cannot be associated with criminal groups. So sad.

Reactions: capitanminchia
And as always, you cannot be associated with criminal groups. So sad.
Wait... my wife voted LDP in the last elections.... DAMMIT.

I can't say for sure but many groups of shops in the fuzoku industry shuttering exactly two of their shops can't be a coincidence and it pretty much seems pretty much assumed on some Japanese forums (bakusai, etc.).

A group that had 3 hostess bars near my local station did the same thing as well.

Did they allow p4p shops to get the money too? The applications I have seen at least from the local governments specifically disallow that.
A lot of the businesses aren't actually registered as P4P shops though.

Thanks for the review.
I had two sessions with her in June 2020.
One in an Uguisudani Hotel, the other one in my place.
She doesn't speak Japanese, neither English, but you can not expect much from these kinds of services.
The sessions were not bad at all, but after two times I wouldn't repeat.

By the way, she seems to have a smell fetish, in the first session she took some time smelling my balls and my dick, she said she liked how it smells. The second time she requested me to not take a shower after work because she wanted to smell my balls. Did it happen to anyone? or should I assume that my balls pheromones can be considered an exquisite fragrance in Thailand?.

Thanks for the review.
I had two sessions with her in June 2020.
One in an Uguisudani Hotel, the other one in my place.
She doesn't speak Japanese, neither English, but you can not expect much from these kinds of services.
The sessions were not bad at all, but after two times I wouldn't repeat.

By the way, she seems to have a smell fetish, in the first session she took some time smelling my balls and my dick, she said she liked how it smells. The second time she requested me to not take a shower after work because she wanted to smell my balls. Did it happen to anyone? or should I assume that my balls pheromones can be considered an exquisite fragrance in Thailand?.

Gave mine more than a healthy sniffing, then turned me around for a wiff of the tooter

Thanks! Of all the current girls on the roster she’s the only one id be interested in going by the pics
I phoned them up the other day to try to book Matsue again - most of the roster doesn't exist or is only coming in once in a blue moon. They weren't able to provide a booking in the next five days with anyone.

Last summer, they raised the price from 10 000 yens to 14 000 yens and now it 16 800 yens for 1H. Come on, there is so many cheaper/better option in this area.

Last summer, they raised the price from 10 000 yens to 14 000 yens and now it 16 800 yens for 1H. Come on, there is so many cheaper/better option in this area.
Didn't even notice the price change - it was 14K last week. Wow.

Thanks! Of all the current girls on the roster she’s the only one id be interested in going by the pics
There are some Hipness reviews of her from 6 years ago that were positive. The more recent ones are basically "she hid under the covers and did nothing".
If that is the same person she basically gave up on service

Reactions: Durg50