Guest viewing is limited

ASEAN+2 - Matsue

Has anyone seen Matsue lately? I was thinking about seeing her but then I saw some posts on Bakusai saying to be careful of her. Is she not clean?

Has anyone seen Matsue lately? I was thinking about seeing her but then I saw some posts on Bakusai saying to be careful of her. Is she not clean?
The thing about her is she's not so strict on condoms with repeat customers. Sometimes need to stop her and wrap up before continuing.

Reactions: Sudsy
FWIW, it looks like this shop has closed down. If someone has an updated link or info, please let us know.

FWIW, it looks like this shop has closed down. If someone has an updated link or info, please let us know.
They've pulled all their various shops back into the main Hipness site for now.

I met her once and she didn't let me to touch her pussy, it was very strange.
Also when she moans her voice is very low, I suspect her to be a transgender.

I met her once and she didn't let me to touch her pussy, it was very strange.
Also when she moans her voice is very low, I suspect her to be a transgender.
Why is this always a default reaction?

Do you know why some women won't let you touch their vag?
Because your hands have bacteria and shit on them and it causes infections among other issues. A lot of which are sourced from dirty/uncut fingernails. (those un-manicured fingernails cause tiny cuts and abrasions, which increase the risk of bacteria entry...)

It's a stupidly common infection path and if you get blocked from touching her, please consider that maybe she doesn't think your hands or nails are in a good condition.

I can tell you for a fact she's a natural-born female. If she didn't want you to touch her, there must have been some other reason.
I concur, she's fully self-lubricating.

There have been some comments saying Matsue has HIV on bakusai. Is this true ?
That’s probably some dudes wanting to keep her for themselves by hoping to scare other punters from booking her. Or some dudes who weren’t happy with her service and thereby wanting her to lose business.

That’s probably some dudes wanting to keep her for themselves by hoping to scare other punters from booking her. Or some dudes who weren’t happy with her service and thereby wanting her to lose business.
Or some other girl with a grudge. Things can get ugly when one a girl loses a regular to another girl...

Service and/or Provider's Name:
ASEAN+2 - Matsue

Date of Encounter:
June 2020

Contact Method:
https://www.asean2.tokyo/ (booked by phone)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H - 17,000 + Hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisdudani Delivery

Language Notes:
Japanese with staff, English with Matsue

Details of the Encounter:
At the urging of a friend and the recommendation of another TAG member, I decided to give ASEAN+2 a whirl. They're a sister shop of Hipness, and right now not a lot of girls on staff due to C19.

Called ahead to book, the phone staff told me to call again when I got a room. After the call, Matsue was knocking on the door within five minutes.

She's a slender and toned lady with curves in the right places and a dynamite smile. We exchanged pleasantries and off to the shower where she instructed me to very thoroughly rinse because she hates the taste of soap. Dry off, back to the bed, where she smiled that pretty smile and said, "Now I'm going to fuck you." and proceeded to give me a hair raising BBBJ, then capped me and rode me like she was competing in the Kentucky Derby, smiling and loads of eye contact until I couldn't hold back anymore and blew into the condom.

A quick run to the shower to clean up, then back to the bed where I went down on her (neatly trimmed) which evolved into her sitting on my face and giving me a handjob while I tongued her from below. She either came or gave a very convincing performance, then so did I, and back for another cleanup, then collapsed onto the bed for a break and some conversation - she's actually very bright and has a surprisingly academic background. While we were chatting she found the room's supply of coffee and started to brew some up - when I said I was fine, she replied, "Drink the coffee, you will need energy soon!"

Sure enough, as we were sipping coffee, her hand stole its way into my lap and stroked me back to full attention, then she kissed me on the cheek and said, "OK, I fuck you, now you fuck me! Like this" and climbed onto the bed with her ass in the air for doggie. Kept that up for as long as I could handle it, with much encouragement from Matsue, until I had to take a break - then she snuggled up beside me, peeled off the condom, and started giving me a handjob. Relentless, this girl. She actually managed to get a third pop out of me, after which we showered, dressed, and went our separate ways with a big hug before we left the room.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Uguisudani is a bit out of my way, but Matsue is worth the trip.
Great Review.
I’m having some troubles trying to get in the site. It’s ask for a user name and password. The site are working well or is just me ?

Reactions: hardharry
Shes working for a different shop as of the moment. You can search タイ人 デリヘル 鶯谷
on google.

It will show diff shops and im sure youll find where shes working if ur eager enough to browse.

Reactions: hardharry
She's here, bringing the "bang" at a place called Bangkok Girl. And looks as lovely and fit as ever, Never used it before, don't know if they accept foreigners. But from the myriad of reviews of Matsue we know she does.
https://u-bangkokgirl.com/schedule.html