ashleycompanionrose@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr. ¥35,000 + ¥5,800 LH

Type/Location:
Out-call LH

Language Notes:
Native English

Details of the Encounter:
After we set a place and time, Ashley asked what I liked. I asked for PSE and this little spinner delivered. Very sloppy DT, eye contact, then vigorous CFS in a variety of positions. Her fav is doggie.
She’s young, face is attractive ( don’t make me rate) her tits are small and pierced as advertised. Her DFK was just ok, have had better. She’s sweet and conversive but not overly so imo. I let her light a cigarette afterwards. I’d probably ask her not to wear perfume next time, since I smelled strongly of it afterwards. If you’re a large guy downstairs, bring your own condom. (thank god I did) .

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sans the rookie mistakes of perfume and no large condoms, I have no regrets! I was her first client since she posted her ad here.

Last edited:
Well , depends on which perfume . Did she tell you the brand?
Without bragging (..,bs, I'm bragging !:D) I can guess a lot about a lady just knowing her favorite perfume :)

Nice review. Thanks for trying her and posting for everyone's benefit. My favorite part was when I read the two letters "DT" :D

Nice review. Thanks for trying her and posting for everyone's benefit. My favorite part was when I read the two letters "DT" :D
lol..her DT is quite "Kayo-esque". Just a tad more sloppy, as per my request.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukes
Status
Not open for further replies.