email ashleycompanionrose@gmail.com and simonalarossa@protonmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, Ashley 65K, Simona 50K

Type/Location:
Hotel Two Way 9680yen

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading a few reviews of punters doing 3Ps or more I decided to do one myself. I decided on Ashley Rose as one of the participants as I have been with her a few times, and it was always good. The third partner was Simona Larossa. She has received several good reviews, and also Ashley recommended her as someone she would be comfortable with as she has met Simona socially, but never worked with her. If they had not told me beforehand that I was their first time to work together I would not have known it. Those two played with each other in a way that would lead a someone to believe that they had been doing this for years.

I met Simona first at the hotel. I was a bit non-plussed at her height. Not that I was intimidated by it, but my first thought ran to the difference in verticality between her and Ashley. “Well, this is going to be interesting.” (it was). My initial impression of Simona is that she was a bit demure; not outgoing, and soft spoken. Turned out I was wrong.

Simona and I choose the room. When you go to a hotel their room pictures are usually misleading as to the actual size of the room. Not so in our case. This was probably the most spacious room in the hotel. After getting the room Simona immediately emails Ashley our room number. She showed up within a minute. We made very brief chit chat, and Ashley excused herself to the toilet. Before the door was even closed Simona had started things off with some delicate kissing. Delicate, but not dainty. There was not the least bit of timidity. In a way I am glad she led the session. Not that I do not have any experience with multiple partners, but the first time I meet a lady is always an awkward affair as I don’t want to be too forward.

By the time Ashley had finished her business Simona already had her top off. Ashley immediately joined in. My neck and ears are very sensitive, and they both attacked those areas with gusto, one on each side. When a lady gets me just right in that area it is enough to make my knees buckle, which is what happened. I also had a vocal reaction that amused Simona a bit. They me over to the bed to all the while continuing the sensory assault. More clothes cam off. Ashley moved behind me while Simona stayed out in front. I went down to Simona’s breasts. As I did she and Ashley started kissing each other. They had done little pecks while we were vertical, but now they started to do it like they meant it. I cannot say for how long this went on, but we all decided to take a shower together.

We all took turns cleaning each other, but all the while continuing to play. At one point Ashley was sandwiched in-between Simona and I. There was a mirror on the wall, and we took a moment to look at our selves. Self admiration time over we went to the bed. The sensory exploration continued, but with more . . . determination. Simona continued with her excellent kissing whilst Ashley went downtown. Really have to compliment Simona’s kissing. Firm, but not harsh, and she does it with real affection. Her tongue . . . As for Ashley’s blow job it’s everything you could want. If you have read any of her reviews you know that it is wet, sloppy fun. All that saliva felt good on my bare pubic area.

After the oral fun had run its course it was time for the boom boom. First up to bat was Simona. She starts off in cowgirl, and things go well, but I decided to go for missionary. I start slowly to get a feel for her, but soon enough I was giving her the business, and she was taking it like a champ. When I see the eyes roll back a bit I know I am doing well. Ashley, who was kneeling on the floor at bedside was getting turned on. When I shifted into fifth gear, though, Ashley got hot. I was giving Simona my utmost, and her tits were moving back and forth and in circles. Ashley was like “my turn”. I probably should have rested then, but Ashley is impossible to resist. Having been with her more than once we knew what the other liked. It was mostly missionary. As is my wont I alternated between quick thrusting, and power stroking. That is driving it in deep and hard. By the way, Simona’s tits….beautiful. They are a little bit more than a handful, and are nice and firm.

I was not getting close to popping, and I was getting tired. We all cuddled together and had a lovely conversation about a number of unrelated topics. It was kind of funny to go from talking about cats to frank discussions about “the business”. That conversation was frank and honest. I was not the least bit put off by it. After all, we know what we are all up to. We kept conversing but all the while Simona was gently massaging Little Dave while laying next to me. She eventually moved into a position better suited for stroking. She used plenty of (apparently good tasting) lubricant. I cannot say enough about how good it feels to have a shorn scrotum. Her and Ashley’s hands just glided so smoothly. I told Ashley to sit on my face which she eagerly complied. She was there for some time. Simona then took her place, and Ashley continued with the phallic massage. Both ladies, when they were sitting on my face were really receptive to my ministrations. I loved that whenever I tongued them just right they thrust their vag into my face smothering me a bit in the process (loved it).

Ashley’s hands were enough to get Dave junior to spurt. Part of me feels embarrassed that it took so long, but on the other hand I don’t need to have have multiple quick pops. Quality over quantity. This burst was a long time coming so the build to climax was delightfully excruciating. The closer I got to burst the more my legs started to shake. It was more like convulsing, or a seizure. While I may have only popped once it was still a great time. The build up to that point was more enjoyable than the actual ejaculation. We laid down with each other for a few more minutes before the post-playtime clean up. As a parting present I gave them some homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were quite surprised by that, and even touched (I think).

It was a great time all around. The way Simona and Ashley interacted was incredible. There was not much communication about who would do what. They just knew. They knew each other socially before tonight, but had never played together. It was my honor to be their first. In passing they mentioned how they had another duo scheduled. If you happen to be that man you are in for a treat. These two ladies together are fantastic.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I expected a good time, but it was a surprise how much I enjoyed it. Will definitely do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, of course all the sexy things we did together that night were enjoyable and memorable, but man...those cookies were somehow the crowning glory - so sweet and fully delicious, not unlike you Dave : )

I mean, of course all the sexy things we did together that night were enjoyable and memorable, but man...those cookies were somehow the crowning glory - so sweet and fully delicious, not unlike you Dave : )

You were saying such nice words over those cookies. I can only imagine what you would do and say if I made some poutine.

It’s very kind of you to promptly crown our recent duo date with a review. It was a pleasure for me to meet two endearingly sweet people and play together. Within a few minutes into the session, it was noticeable that you two have built a beautiful and compassionate companionship over time and I felt very fortunate to be the person to spice things up for you. This was my first time playing with either of you, nevertheless the flow was organic and all three of us deserve the credit for that!

Thank you for treating your kitties well and keeping them indoors on a cold winter evening :)

....Within a few minutes into the session, it was noticeable that you two have built a beautiful and compassionate companionship over time and I felt very fortunate to be the person to spice thing

You certainly spice things up a bit. I think you are right about Ashley and I. This was my fourth time with her, but I think from the first moment there was some kind of connection. I think both of us are the nails that stand up.

Please focus on the review; side chatter should be taken to a private message. Thank you.

Reactions: Sudsy
You were saying about the height discrepancy, but didn't elaborate!
How forgetful of me to not mention that.

For one thing and Simona and I were kissing while standing Ashley would try to reach up to join us, and she was having to stand on her tiptoes. Also, when Simona and her would kiss in the standing position Ashley again was on her toes and Simona had to bend over. A moment of humor in an otherwise hot situation.

How forgetful of me to not mention that.

For one thing and Simona and I were kissing while standing Ashley would try to reach up to join us, and she was having to stand on her tiptoes. Also, when Simona and her would kiss in the standing position Ashley again was on her toes and Simona had to bend over. A moment of humor in an otherwise hot situation.

Haha that’s cute. Sounds like a great time!