Asian Americans visiting July mw4mw

Hey we’re visiting Tokyo second week of July. Looking for some adult fun at night. Looking to possibly have our first swap if all goes well Hit us up if your interested and we can dish out some more details then. !
Yes we live in japan but we are not japanis ( we are from brazil ) m40f35 we looking same thing this ia our first swap we like to get fun with u2

Hi,

She is chinese 19
I am American from Nor cal

We are free tonight.

We are open to swapping.

Let us know

How can i get ur contacts.. sorry may inglish is so poor

Hey there,
We are an Indian couple looking for another couple to come with us to Bliss out. We are visiting Tokyo from the 31st - 7th August. Do msg if this sounds fun.
Hey we’re visiting Tokyo second week of July. Looking for some adult fun at night. Looking to possibly have our first swap if all goes well Hit us up if your interested and we can dish out some more details then. !

Ok we like to enjoy but my wife like to go hotell only she dont like bar .. wht to do

Yes we live in japan but we are not japanis ( we are from brazil ) m40f35 we looking same thing this ia our first swap we like to get fun with u2
Jon1973:
Tudo bem?
I read your posts. I do have deep connection with Brazilians somehow. I’m clean and decent male living in Tokyo.
Do you fancy 3 some?

Hi Jon and all open minded people on this post.
I regularly go to Oyama and Utsunomiya for business, I’d love to get in touch with you next time I visit. I’ve read your previous posts: you prefer to meet in hotels. Would you be able to in meet in Tokyo instead of Tochigi? I usually stay in highend hotels in Tokyo and you’re more then welcome to join me there for 3some.
Message me if tempted!

Jon1973:
Tudo bem?
I read your posts. I do have deep connection with Brazilians somehow. I’m clean and decent male living in Tokyo.
Do you fancy 3 some?
Ok we like but send us ur photos

Hey there,
We are an Indian couple looking for another couple to come with us to Bliss out. We are visiting Tokyo from the 31st - 7th August. Do msg if this sounds fun.

sound so interesting I would like to join with you guys, I'm single guy not having swinger experience . I want to get my first experience .
if you like we can share our information more further.

Reactions: Jon1973
Ok but i wnt to know ur from and how old are u where u live

Ok but i wnt to know ur from and how old are u where u live

I asian , 32 year old. now I'm living Tokyo , I try to send private msg to you ,but its can not. can I have your email address. then I can send more info you.

I asian , 32 year old. now I'm living Tokyo , I try to send private msg to you ,but its can not. can I have your email address. then I can send more info you.
Ur from india or ??