Asian Born English Speaking Looking For Some Action

AsianABC

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'll be arriving japan, mainly tokyo, maybe kyoto later this week and i want to make this trip extra memorable!

I have a quick question about what "Gaijin friendly" means.. am I a gaijin if i'm chinese? Can I get into any pink salons and soaplands like regular japanese people? Is it enough I can say hello, how much for this and that and smile and nod my way through?

Welcome!

Gaijin friendly has several different levels. Some places will refuse white guys, etc no matter what their language level, which is why we have a language entry in our reviews section. If it's a place that allows some English you are fine, but the number of those places is pretty small to be honest.

Thank you for the welcome and the reply!

So ideally, I will need to study enough japanese to get into the good places :(

Reactions: John Chavers
is there a site for japanese people that rates pink salons or soapland girls?

^^

I too same as this guy above! Hey fellow asian gaijin! I just arrived in Tokyo today! I will be here till about Sunday/Saturday Night as my last night.

I too want to experience something new on this trip! I have been reading alot but most of the articles are quite old and out dated. I am currently in the Ikebukuro area and tried to look up stuff close by, since my ryokan closes at 2am >_>

But yeah any tips for first timer would be greatly appreciated! Interested in experiencing Pink Salons, soaplands and this MilkyBar? Not sure if that already falls in those categories or something else haha.

Thanks!

How Asianabc how was your last visit to Kyoto for pink salons? Looking
For a BJ place. Thanks!

Thank you for the welcome and the reply!

So ideally, I will need to study enough japanese to get into the good places :(

Preface: My Opinion Only.

"Good" is a relative term and some expectations should be set on what services & shops you will gain access to. Bottom line is that there are definitely enough services/shops that you will be able to gain access to as a foreigner who no Japanese ability, unless you have unlimited budget/time/stamina. I wouldn't be discouraged.
I came to the acceptance (and through experience) that I won't be able to access all the girls I see (even in foreigner friendly shops). or all the shops I find on the internet. I am not a native Japanese and do not speak the language. But I also had the time of my life and can't wait to come back. I didn't become bitter, but understood that these are the rules I have to accept. I went with the flow, and it worked out.

I am in a similar position as I am Korean American, and from what I hear, Native Koreans from Korea, don't have the best reputation, but I think the techno's 'see' that I am more American, than Korean and didn't restrict me. I don't know for sure, but again, its their rules and I accept it.

Good luck and have fun!

i'm in the same situation. i'm heading to tokyo for a few nights and wanted to enjoy the local scene. i don't speak any japanese at all unfortunately and am trying to research where i can actually go

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i'm in the same situation. i'm heading to tokyo for a few nights and wanted to enjoy the local scene. i don't speak any japanese at all unfortunately and am trying to research where i can actually go

This board has a lot of the Information you need.

Between the style group and soaplands you can at least have your fill of fun.

This board has a lot of the Information you need.

Between the style group and soaplands you can at least have your fill of fun.

Thanks! I think for the one night I have to play i'm going to give new hot point a shot first to see what that's like, then to jan jan/hh to see the scene, then to this to make sure i get a grand slam if i strike out at the other places.

Ah yes, the whole "what counts as a gaijin" question is something I know all too well. Being a "Nisei" but knowing an ok amount of Japanese to get by, I often wonder how most people place me. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to visit shops to know how accepting they would be, but people on Twitter seemed to be ok with me.