Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min (30 min extend) = 1300 (+1000 nom + 4000 exted) ... total of 1800

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Asian Feeling Shop

Language Notes:
English Only

Details of the Encounter:
I walked down to Asian Feeling hoping to catch Emi available. I had seen some positive reviews and thought it was worth a shot. This was my first time in Asian Feeling (Had been to Asian Relax all other times). I prefer Asian Relax due rooms I think may be slightly bigger and the mirrors provide better views :).

Standard course... shower, massage, HE, shower.

Regarding massage...she did a great job. Focused more on the legs than i prefer but everything felt great.

Her english skills were good enough that we never had communication issues so this was a nice change. That was not the case with previous experiences at asian relax with other ladies.

I was noticing clock was winding down before we got to HE. This concerned me becuse I usually take a while. Sure enough.. we had to pause for an extension payment. This was a little bit of a mood breaker but OK.. its a business. I apologized to her for making her work so hard but she was professional and never made me feel bad. She did the behind the knee omve which was pretty nice. Sounds and feels like you are actually FS sometimes. But when it wasn't working for me she started switching it up to help. She laid beside me, eventually got on top and grinded.. acted like FS. This all helped a lot.. I could tell as well taht he actually got wet while we played. In the end she got me off good and stroked through the entire end... this is so senstive and is great and painful at the same time. We cleaned up and did a quick shower since I was putting her behind:).

I would recommend, very nice girl. Very cute. Lets you roam a little if you need that to finish .

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Emi is fantastic, glad you had a good time. I would've liked to have done the sumata bit that you got but I came within 20 seconds of her doing the leg thing.
She has a sexy adult confidence that I like a lot, doesn't try and be all giggly and girly.

Emi is fantastic, glad you had a good time. I would've liked to have done the sumata bit that you got but I came within 20 seconds of her doing the leg thing.
She has a sexy adult confidence that I like a lot, doesn't try and be all giggly and girly.
Ageed on confidence. She was excellent while helping me work through my extended work up. This is sometimes concerning because some woman get bored/annoyed. But she stayed in the moment and really made me feel like she was OK with the situation and enjoying it. It was very sexy.

Emi was my first encounter last year, I didnt nominate her so I think I was lucky to have someone so skillful!

I will visit tokyo next month and hopefully she is not booked at the time I arrive(y)

Just met her again and lost my ass-stuff virginity.
She does a great massage.
Ive never been interested in prostate massage before, but leading up to the happy ending part she kept brushing her fingers around my ‘entrance’ and i was weirded out by the fact it felt good. Once she started the hj and leg job she was playing with my ass a lot, asked if me if i wanted her to ‘put it in’ and i responded with the honest answer of yes.
A new sensation indeed. I liked it. No rush to do it again but glad i tried it.
AF/AR is the gold standard of asian massage and happy ending places I think.

Oh, and whoever got the new girl Ann ahead of me, please write a review.

asked if me if i wanted her to ‘put it in’ and i responded with the honest answer of yes.

One pink salon lady I talked about this said "around 80% of my customers ask for that, and the rest 20% are too shy to ask". :eek::p

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling - EMI

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2017

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min (30 min extend) = 1300 (+1000 nom + 4000 exted) ... total of 1800

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Asian Feeling Shop

Language Notes:
English Only

Details of the Encounter:
I walked down to Asian Feeling hoping to catch Emi available. I had seen some positive reviews and thought it was worth a shot. This was my first time in Asian Feeling (Had been to Asian Relax all other times). I prefer Asian Relax due rooms I think may be slightly bigger and the mirrors provide better views :).

Standard course... shower, massage, HE, shower.

Regarding massage...she did a great job. Focused more on the legs than i prefer but everything felt great.

Her english skills were good enough that we never had communication issues so this was a nice change. That was not the case with previous experiences at asian relax with other ladies.

I was noticing clock was winding down before we got to HE. This concerned me becuse I usually take a while. Sure enough.. we had to pause for an extension payment. This was a little bit of a mood breaker but OK.. its a business. I apologized to her for making her work so hard but she was professional and never made me feel bad. She did the behind the knee omve which was pretty nice. Sounds and feels like you are actually FS sometimes. But when it wasn't working for me she started switching it up to help. She laid beside me, eventually got on top and grinded.. acted like FS. This all helped a lot.. I could tell as well taht he actually got wet while we played. In the end she got me off good and stroked through the entire end... this is so senstive and is great and painful at the same time. We cleaned up and did a quick shower since I was putting her behind:).

I would recommend, very nice girl. Very cute. Lets you roam a little if you need that to finish .

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just met her again and lost my ass-stuff virginity.
She does a great massage.
Ive never been interested in prostate massage before, but leading up to the happy ending part she kept brushing her fingers around my ‘entrance’ and i was weirded out by the fact it felt good. Once she started the hj and leg job she was playing with my ass a lot, asked if me if i wanted her to ‘put it in’ and i responded with the honest answer of yes.
A new sensation indeed. I liked it. No rush to do it again but glad i tried it.
AF/AR is the gold standard of asian massage and happy ending places I think.

Oh, and whoever got the new girl Ann ahead of me, please write a review.
has anyone tried Ann? New girl so sad that K isn’t at the shop anymore... always could get extras and reciprocate