Phone (03)3202-0723

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs - ¥15,000 + ¥1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As the therapist at Asian Feeling and Asian Relax have changed dramatically over the last few months I wanted to provide a review for those who are considering a visit.

My regular girl, Rikako (no longer working at AF/AR) was off so I wanted to try Hikari (http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=284). She has worked there for a while and is pretty cute. Plenty of reviews of the standard service here so I'll just talk about what was unique.

When I told her that Rikako was my regular she got very competitive and provided some services I had not experienced before. Needless to say, it was a delicious time. The way she rode my third leg was also exceptional and when she put it behind her knee I nearly lost it immediately but was able to sustain for a little while. What a great feeling! She put her all into it, even doing her best AV face.

Hikari is nice and will really chat you up boosting that ego. On the site it says she can speak English, but she only spoke Japanese in our time together.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My only regret is doing the powder rather than oil massage. I am sure Hikari is superb at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hikari’s photo has to be taken a number of years ago as she definitely is not as cute as her profile picture.
Just my opinion but don’t you agree?

I met hikari 3 or 4 years ago and it was great, 2 hjs in the 1 hour session and she did the whole moaning / sexy face thing whilst getting me off.
Met her again couple months ago. She’s aged a lot. Needs a holiday. Wasnt the same experience.
First time in my life i havent been able to come twice in an hour sober.

Interesting story; when i was with hikari another customer came next door and met Emi. He had a singaporean accent. He just wanted a hand job. Stayed a total of probably 3 minutes. Kept saying ‘no time, no time, just this’ probably pointing at his dick.I heard everything that was going on and the girls and staff laughing about if afterwards. Poor guy he missed out on a great massage (emi is the best masseuse there in my opinion) and spent 10k just for a hj which he couldve got cheaper elsewhere.