Asian Feeling/relax - Honey

Sleekercaf

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: June 19 2014
Provider: honey
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Asian relax
Language Specifics: I don't know any Japanese whatsoever but her English was above average I thought
Session Length/Fee: 90min/1300 + nomination fee
Physical Description: spinner but with B/C cups.
Details:
Recommendation: honey has a great attitude. We laughed at stuff even though I didn't know a signal word of Japanese. But it's kind of expensive cause they don't get nude. Or you can't cop a feel.

Second day in Tokyo so I'm a complete newb on taking the train and navigating. Furthermore, I was coming all the way from Yokohama so it was a long ride. However, I found the place eventually after being berated by dudes. So you should be able to find it if I can. The tout sitting at the entrance spoke English and had an English menu. I asked for ayumi since it seems she's the best provider as per reviews on TAG but someone beat me to her. I then picked lemon and was told she wasn't there yet. So learn from my newbie mistake and make sure you make a list before you head there. I was feeling nervous, anxious, and pressured and went with Honey who seemed to have the next biggest bust (which is what I look for). She's Thai. She was nice and cute but it was a rookie mistake imo as I had to pay an additional 1000 nomination fee...to bring her from Asian relax? Not sure but that was my assumption. Correct me if I'm wrong. Shower with minimal play. Massage was excellent I thought...she throws her entire body at you. Underestimated her strength for sure. Before the flip she made me go on all fours and there was some sensual play which was nice. The flip came and some tease. The HE was good technique. Lots of variation. She sat on my chest half way thru the HE so I could feel her pussy running up on me. I asked if I could touch and she kinda laughed and said sorry. I crept my hands up her skirt and she didn't say anything but I didn't want to push things and ruin it for us foreigners. Shower to finish and out the door.

I know extra services shouldn't be shared since mamasan probably reads these but can anyone tell me if it's worthwhile to keep going (cough cough)? Is ayumi worth seeing before I leave japan? I saw another massage place on my way back to the train that said foreigners allowed on the signage outside...the name escapes me but it was cheap..but are signs with "foreigners allowed" just a cheap ploy? Because even Asian feeling had that on their sign.

Had anyone seen megumi???!

Last edited:
I doubt you will get any extras from Asian Feeling. I had a few of them take off their clothes which was nice and I was free to roam with my hands anywhere. That was nice. But the service was still HJ. Beautiful ladies there!
There are quite a few places that ban foreigners in the P4P sex industry, so signs that say "foreigners allowed," mean exactly that. It isn`t a cheap ploy (in my opinion).

Thanks bob Johnson, removing clothes and free roam sounds good to me. Should I try ayumi? The reason I ask about the foreigners thing is that it felt like I found this "new" foreigners allowed place so easily. Maybe I got lucky? But I thought there weren't many of them from what I read on TAG. I'll try to go back and find the name of the place.

Yes I would go with Ayumi ift it all possible she's very fun to be with though she doesn't speak too much English at all but she is very fun and has very good technique I hadn't. never got the chance to get any of their clothes off but maybe I'll try later on see what happens since I've seen Ayumi a couple times also thanks for the review on Honey. The thousand yen nomination is standard at Asian Feeling an Asian relax. If you go to Asian feeling they don't charge you the ¥500 sheet. The rooms are bigger at Asian Relax plus they have mirrors on one side of the wall.

I was a long term customer but I stopped going quite a few years ago.

I know the girls don't like pushy customers and having to perform extras - if you find a girl that likes you and she's up for it she might do more, or suggest a date, but you should keep this strictly to yourself.