Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Feeling/Relax - Meiry -- Her pics were bad......

Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling/Relax - Meiry // http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=302

Date of Encounter:
Early July 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-In / Nomination

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes / Powder Course / 13,500 Yen

Type/Location:
In-Call Shop (Asian Relax 2F)

Language Notes:
Shop: Japanese Meiry: Japanese w/mixed English.

Details of the Encounter:
It's been awhile since my last visit to this shop, it's not a regular thing for me but it was hot and I needed a relaxing break before dinner. The idea of a shower and relaxation in a cool room was a big plus.

Firstly, I chose Meiry since I had not seen her before and it was one of those roll-the-dice moments. Let me say upfront that her pics on her profile aren't really accurate. It's her, but she looks much better in person.

She has a small, tones frame with long hair (below the shoulder) that's been dyed a blonde color. She was wearing a black, short mini-dress, which hugged her figure nicely.

The routine is generally the same:
A) Walk-in, Pay, Go to room, Undress & wait.
B) Girl comes in, introduction and then off to the shower.
C) Shower's done, she dries you off, back to the room, more drying action with a drink to follow.
D) Massage begins, back-side. Then part 2 with the oil/powder.
E) Wipe Down
F) Flip
G) Fun
H) Head Massage (not that one)
I) Shower
J) Dressed/Drink/Goodbye

Her massage skill was pretty decent. I enjoyed the parts where she was walking across my body with her entire weight on her knees. She may have a small frame, but she packs some strength in her hands.

Meiry seemed quiet for part of the session, but would joke a little and laugh. She was playful throughout, but we didn't talk that much during the session.

I won't review every single aspect of the massage, it was good enough for the price paid. Some of the angles that she used to do the massage made for a fun viewing in the mirrors.

The ending was good; a lot of the usual tricks other girls use. For Meiry, it was good to feel her toned body against mine. She's tiny, but fun to hang on to.

The after-fun part included a head massage that was better than expected.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just don't rely on the pics in all cases... Meiry was a pleasant surprise. She does have braces, but that didn't take away from the enjoyment of the session at all. She was cute and fun overall. I think the problem with the pictures is the bad makeup...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review she seems popular, always a long wait for her whenever I go there.
If I go back before she disappears. She's worth a repeat performance.
I just had a stoke of luck on that day.

I visited Meiry about 2 months ago, it was my first time visiting this place. Went for the 90 mins session and didn't do nomination.

The session went pretty much exactly as described earlier. I really liked her, she was very nice and spoke decent english. Joked a lot and teased all the time (shower, backside, etc). During the HJ part she cuddled up against me while going to town, it was very nice to hold on to her. While she was doing that her dress slipped down a bit and exposed her breast, which was a pleasant surprise!

Reactions: SugoiBoy