1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

AF/AR/AS Asian Feeling/Relax - Meiry -- Her pics were bad......

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by Tokidoki, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Tokidoki

Tokidoki Ruler of None

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Asian Feeling/Relax - Meiry // http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=302

Date of Encounter:
    Early July 2018

Contact Method:
    Walk-In / Nomination

Appointment Length & Costs:
    90 Minutes / Powder Course / 13,500 Yen

Type/Location:
    In-Call Shop (Asian Relax 2F)

Language Notes:
    Shop: Japanese Meiry: Japanese w/mixed English.

Details of the Encounter:
    It's been awhile since my last visit to this shop, it's not a regular thing for me but it was hot and I needed a relaxing break before dinner. The idea of a shower and relaxation in a cool room was a big plus.

Firstly, I chose Meiry since I had not seen her before and it was one of those roll-the-dice moments. Let me say upfront that her pics on her profile aren't really accurate. It's her, but she looks much better in person.

She has a small, tones frame with long hair (below the shoulder) that's been dyed a blonde color. She was wearing a black, short mini-dress, which hugged her figure nicely.

The routine is generally the same:
    A) Walk-in, Pay, Go to room, Undress & wait.
    B) Girl comes in, introduction and then off to the shower.
    C) Shower's done, she dries you off, back to the room, more drying action with a drink to follow.
    D) Massage begins, back-side. Then part 2 with the oil/powder.
    E) Wipe Down
    F) Flip
    G) Fun
    H) Head Massage (not that one)
    I) Shower
    J) Dressed/Drink/Goodbye

Her massage skill was pretty decent. I enjoyed the parts where she was walking across my body with her entire weight on her knees. She may have a small frame, but she packs some strength in her hands.

Meiry seemed quiet for part of the session, but would joke a little and laugh. She was playful throughout, but we didn't talk that much during the session.

I won't review every single aspect of the massage, it was good enough for the price paid. Some of the angles that she used to do the massage made for a fun viewing in the mirrors.

The ending was good; a lot of the usual tricks other girls use. For Meiry, it was good to feel her toned body against mine. She's tiny, but fun to hang on to.

The after-fun part included a head massage that was better than expected.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    Just don't rely on the pics in all cases... Meiry was a pleasant surprise. She does have braces, but that didn't take away from the enjoyment of the session at all. She was cute and fun overall. I think the problem with the pictures is the bad makeup...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Tokidoki, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
    DireWolf98, warubuta, Durg50 and 7 others like this.
  2. Durg50

Durg50 TAG Member

Thanks for the review she seems popular, always a long wait for her whenever I go there.

DireWolf98 likes this.
  3. Tokidoki

Tokidoki Ruler of None

If I go back before she disappears. She's worth a repeat performance.
    I just had a stoke of luck on that day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AliceInWonderland likes this.