January 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minute powder course - 9000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Mostly basic conversational Japanese (Due to my inexperience), a little broken English

Details of the Encounter:
Coming back from an encounter in Kawasaki that I've recently found out, I'm not allowed to mention here, I was still raring to go, and still had some cash on hand. At the time, not too confident in my Japanese, decided to go to Asian - whichever its called - for further release (Hesitant since I already spent 42000 in the other place, hence went with a shorter, cheaper course than I usually would at a massage/HE place)

Initially tried to go to the sister shop (Closer to the main road/7 11), since I wanted to see what their rooms are like, but they were busy. Having tried the oil course before, decided to go with powder (Also cheaper so bonus). Didn't care to nominate, so I just waited in the room to see who would come in. Shuka arrived and introduced herself, after introductions I asked for her English ability which she stated was incredibly basic.

In terms of looks, I would say she is fairly average. Older than I am, so I would gauge anywhere between early to late thirties (Despite being part Asian myself, I still find it difficult to pinpoint age of other Asians), but her body was that of late 20's to early 30's. Incredibly smooth skin, and decent proportions. Introductions concluded, the shower was fairly normal, usual conversation, comments about my age, physique etc.
Shower concluded, the massage started.

The massage itself was nothing too special, not quite the same as some of the previous massages I've had there, different techniques, and in some cases not for the better. At one point she had my legs and stretched them toward my own back by leveraging with her body, felt like a weird backward German suplex or something. Quite painful...
At some stage the powder was brought out, perhaps it was warmed up and super fine, because it felt pretty much liquid upon initial contact with skin. A really different feeling and experience. Felt like a rubdown with really fine powder over the back. Her touch became a lot lighter to the point where everything she did tickled. Trying to stifle laughter and keep my bodies reactions in check was extremely difficult, almost like a form or torture...
Not really sure what ended up happening with the powder, but at some stage she asked me to flip, before leaving the room. Wasn't sure why til I saw the oil, which had been warmed up, and HE ensued. The usual, oil HE, a bit of nipple licking etc. After asking I was given the ok to touch. Was ok to touch almost anywhere... Almost, unfortunately not the areas I wanted (Although I didn't ask nor try too hard. Didn't want to push boundaries). So generally legs, (inner)thighs, ass (Overclothes) and boobs (Overclothes). She did take down her dress on one shoulder slightly, but she was wearing a rather thick bra. Nothing special, just a normal HE really. After the pop, general cleanup, shower etc.

Was looking through TAG for the next place I want to try when I was reminded I should share my experience with Shuka (Who I think maybe a new masseuse there).
I usually try and find English speaking women/Known foreigner friendly places, but I think my Japanese has gotten better, so I'm feeling adventurous!
Besides, practising is always good. Not sure where to go, since the fact I don't have a phone number complicates things... But 頑張るしかない!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not sure how to sum up this one, but I did enjoy myself despite a few weird/painful events during my time there, so I can say it was worth it to a degree. Shuka is incredibly friendly, and not a bad conversationalist considering the situation. While it may seem contrary to the previous sentence, I think the best part was she didn't force/pursue conversation too hard, and there was a comfortable silence for some time. Truly relaxing (again despite the obvious, not relaxing parts). While I say this, the massage/HE had nothing special enough to bring me back again to see Shuka specifically. As such I may return in the future to try my luck again without a nomination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally know what you mean about the painful and ticklish parts. Definitely makes it like you're trying to survive a mild torture session long enough to be jerked off at the end, lol.

Anyways good review. Always wanted to try the powder option.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland