Asian Feeling , relax, smile

Chuck U Farley

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, they now have you shower by yourself. I think Nonoka was saying it’s because of the olympics not sure what that has to do with it.
I actually really enjoyed that part of the deal.

As always I had a great time with her.

Thanks for the heads up. Like you, I very much enjoy being washed. Yet another reason for me to skip Kabukicho this trip on the first night and go straight to the Korean akasuri ladies in Gotanda...or finally figure out what the big deal is with Ai in Shimbashi.

Just a heads up, they now have you shower by yourself. I think Nonoka was saying it’s because of the olympics not sure what that has to do with it.
I actually really enjoyed that part of the deal.

As always I had a great time with her.

Probably cos they got raided recently. The powers that be are trying to clean up kabukicho a bit before the olympics. Looks like places that are known to foreigners are getting increased scrutiny or closing down.
Someone else mentioned they had to wear paper pants recently there.

My second favourite massage place (hanamizuki in akihabara) has gone to shit too. Always used to be young and attractive chinese masseuses with good service and extras. Yesterday was two staff; shrek’s older sister and an ok-ish looking probably 35 year old. Picked the 35 year old. Ok massage but the happy ending part was shit.

Anyone had a good recommendation for a late night massage ? Would love to try young Chinese ladies .

Related to the showering alone. I booked saya at asian smile last Thursday during the day. When I turned up and gone through the whole thing of whether this was my first time or not, he pointed to sign saying that I was to shower alone and now, even with full course happy ending is not possible. He said I could cancel if I was not happy with this. I did.

I wonder whether this HE bit is BS or not, in that he just didn't want me to be served by saya because he was suspicious of me in some way.

Has anyone else had similar experience?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Related to the showering alone. I booked saya at asian smile last Thursday during the day. When I turned up and gone through the whole thing of whether this was my first time or not, he pointed to sign saying that I was to shower alone and now, even with full course happy ending is not possible. He said I could cancel if I was not happy with this. I did.

I wonder whether this HE bit is BS or not, in that he just didn't want me to be served by saya because he was suspicious of me in some way.

Getting mixed reports about this... we'll need some more feedback from others to see if this is true or they've changed the whole system on this will work.

Asian Smile was recently raided by the police. They’re going to be keeping things quiet for a while.

This thread is making me sad. First Emi is gone, then baths are gone, now the entire finale is gone. If I end up having to go to a legit spa for a massage and then service myself in the fucking restrooms afterward I'm boycotting the Olympics forever.

Go to Ai in Shinbashi area.

That's on the list of alternatives right now, but I'm still leaning toward Tonbo. The massage is never that great but I get a very thorough table shower, half-decent akasuri AND the old lady gets naked for the HJ. Plus I enjoy the order of things: table shower, hot towels, akasuri, naked HJ, another wash, then a half hour or so of a massage back in the room. And one of my favorite craft bars of all time is right up the street, so if I time things right, right around the time I'm putting my clothes back on, the awesome happy hour is kicking off.

I haven't seen a review of Tonbo in quite a while. I'm just hoping the cops don't get to them, too.

@MikeH is the Chinese expert. Never been overly impressed with the service level of the Chinese in Tokyo personally. OK for a quick cheapy I guess.

Well, as their whole business model is "quick cheapy" it seems they are doing a good job with it.

I get my hand holding and candle watching with my other ladies so quick and cheap is good for me. Though there are gems to be found if you are willing to dig enough. Which I have to admit I haven't done lately, I think I have like a combined two p4p sessions this year this far.

Getting mixed reports about this... we'll need some more feedback from others to see if this is true or they've changed the whole system on this will work.
I went to both locations and was told the same also signs in the showers saying it. I also had to sign something saying I know the rules (new to me). Other than that my experience was basically the same but better than last time.

so shower together is still on? more importantly the HE is still on like donkey kong?

Thanks for the heads up. Like you, I very much enjoy being washed. Yet another reason for me to skip Kabukicho this trip on the first night and go straight to the Korean akasuri ladies in Gotanda...or finally figure out what the big deal is with Ai in Shimbashi.
Do you recommend any place? I've seen couple places in Alaska, but never tried tbh

Anyone had a good recommendation for a late night massage ? Would love to try young Chinese ladies .
It's been a while since my last visit, but cute girls akasaka gave me some good memories

Do you recommend any place? I've seen couple places in Alaska, but never tried tbh

The best known akasuri joint in Gotanda seems to be Tonbo, http://www.estetonbo.com. Korean girls, usually 30s-40s. I've been there a few times and you can find tons of reviews here. Pretty standard fare: wash, hot towels, scrub, rinse, lots of oil, girl gets nude and HE (varies with each girl, some do body-to-body slide, some paizuri, some just lick you with a HJ), then you shower off and go back to the room for an OK massage.

The last time I went there the girl wasn't particularly thin and I thought she bruised a rib walking on my back. If I go back again I'll just tell them to walk on my thighs and calves.

Seems to be foreigner-friendly, assuming, of course, you can speak Japanese. I don't believe anyone in there speaks more than a couple words of English.

If you don't want to trek all the way down to Gotanda, there are supposedly a bunch of identical joints in Okachimachi. Might take a look next time I'm in town.

Recently I guess they have changed their rules on anything sexual there. I don’t know the reason but it was last Monday that I went. I was heading home and stopped in Shimbashi to get something to eat. I ate and then I got this sudden urge to want to stop into Asian Smile and get a quick massage. I went up, no reservation or anything, and asked for a powder massage.
Then the man behind the counter told me that they no longer do anything sexual there and if I was okay with it. I thought in my head “I’m all the way out here so whatever, I’ll do it” so I agreed and then he handed me something to sign pretty much stating that I have been told these rules and that I just follow them. Unfortunately I’m blanking on the name of who massaged me but she was very cute. She was shy and most of the massage was quiet but other than that, very cute. She actually made me fall asleep.
But regardless, yes it’s true; solo showers, no touching and no HE. I’m not all for HE’s so it doesn’t bother me too much and I do just like a powder massage by a pretty Thai girl but just so everyone is aware.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Wait, isnt that this station on the Chiyoda line where Sarah Palin used to work as stations-master? Im confused

No, I don't think she was there. You were just probably confused by the smell of salmon.

Reactions: Frenchy
Wait, isnt that this station on the Chiyoda line where Sarah Palin used to work as stations-master? Im confused

I wouldn't let Sarah Palin be master of anything. No idea how Alaska survived having someone that exceedingly stupid be in charge of the entire state. That said, rewind about a decade and I'd definitely tap that ass. Fuck...who am I kidding? I'd still fuck her now.