Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Feeling/Relax

Its a long story, but this is why I asked about stds. One of girls, I am not gonna mention yet which one (until HIV results come) offered we go on date outside of work. She added me on fb and we arranged date. Went for a few beers and sushi. Then headed to love hotel which she insisted to pay which was really weird. Before sex I asked her if she has any STDs and she said she did blood test one month ago and was STDs free. I used condom first time anyway, but on second time I didnt (darwin award for me). After that she sent me on fb that she loves me, miss me bla bla bla... Anyway, 2 weeks later back to my country I have all symthoms of HIV infection and 2 days ago I took pcr test which should give results in a few days. I cant believe I was stupid enough to do that shit. In general I am in early 20s and not expirianced in all this sex scene, just enjoy happy end thai massage couple of times in Europe.
I also have video/picture of her and me that can prove my story.
I will keep you update on results of test. But just want to tell you to stay safe and use protection no matter what.

Also I would like to know if any of you had similar expiriance?

Last edited:
Anyway, 2 weeks later back to my country I have all symthoms of HIV infection

The thing is the docs agree you cannot diagnose HIV by the symptoms as all of the potential after-the-infection symptoms can be also caused by something else.

Especially if you are stressed about getting an STD your body can have many symptoms just caused by that stress. I know a guy who was convinced he caught HIV back in the day and he even got swollen lymph nodes. Those times you got reliable test results only after three months so before that he pretty much went through the whole list including severe headaches. Ended up with a clean test; redid it two more times before he was able to get his mind to tune down.

Last edited:
Quite a few people here have willingly or just not thinking straight gone and done bareback with someone. I think the worst anyone caught was Syphilis which isn't great but not a world ending event.

Odds are on your side, HIV is surprisingly hard to catch for men. But yeah, keep safe.

Last edited:
Anyway, 2 weeks later back to my country I have all symthoms of HIV infection and 2 days ago I took pcr test which should give results in a few days. I

You mean symptoms like those caused by the flu, which is FAR more likely? Very responsible of you to get early testing, but you are likely worrying about something unrelated to your adventures.

I had flu just before I came to Japan, so its unlikely but again possible.
Hope you are right guys, because I must admit last week is full panic mode.

Cheers

Hope you are right guys, because I must admit last week is full panic mode.

Cheers
Seriously.

You don't have anything.

I've been through the panic before as have many here, I'd guess.

You've taken the tests. It'll come back as nothing, guaranteed.

Don't worry.

Reactions: Wwanderer

More likely than you think. The strains of flu going around Japan are different from those in your home country.

Its a long story, but this is why I asked about stds. One of girls, I am not gonna mention yet which one (until HIV results come) offered we go on date outside of work. She added me on fb and we arranged date. Went for a few beers and sushi. Then headed to love hotel which she insisted to pay which was really weird. Before sex I asked her if she has any STDs and she said she did blood test one month ago and was STDs free. I used condom first time anyway, but on second time I didnt (darwin award for me). After that she sent me on fb that she loves me, miss me bla bla bla... Anyway, 2 weeks later back to my country I have all symthoms of HIV infection and 2 days ago I took pcr test which should give results in a few days. I cant believe I was stupid enough to do that shit. In general I am in early 20s and not expirianced in all this sex scene, just enjoy happy end thai massage couple of times in Europe.
I also have video/picture of her and me that can prove my story.
I will keep you update on results of test. But just want to tell you to stay safe and use protection no matter what.

Also I would like to know if any of you had similar expiriance?
Oh, and yeah---who was it? Asking for a friend.

> Who was it?

Talking about those things on this forum that everyone can read is silly. If one day you are lucky, keep it for you. Don't expose the girl.

@Pajitosdnizo you will be ok. AIDS is extremely unlikely. What is not rare is to catch minor UTIs. Just check for Clamidia, Gonorrhea, etc. If everything is negative, it will disappear without treatment.

Not sure if female is put by default, but I can send pic to one of admins to confirm my story. I am male. Cheers