Asian feeling/relax

Hi,

Anyone know where rora/lola from Asian feeling went?

thanks,
Mike
Nope, maybe she was one of the ones that got cut off when there was a crackdown a few months ago.
Shame as i like her happy starts as well as happy ending service

Reactions: QuebTokyo
Wanted to get a massage today. I just called them, have not been for like a year or so and after trying to reserve Lalah, was eventually told Japanese only!

Was always very gaijin friendly before and would even speak English on the phone.

Can this really be so?!??

Wanted to get a massage today. I just called them, have not been for like a year or so and after trying to reserve Lalah, was eventually told Japanese only!

Was always very gaijin friendly before and would even speak English on the phone.

Can this really be so?!??

Uh no. Don’t buy it.
If something changed (which I highly doubt) we would have heard it first.

Reactions: Sudsy
My Japanese is poor. Maybe he meant Japanese only for reservation, maybe he even meant he only speaks Japanese

However first thing I asked was I would like to reserve today (I know how to say that for sure) I got a load of negatives in the response. So then I asked if Lalah was there today and then he basically said sorry, Japanese only.

Strange though because the front desk guy always spoke English when I went before. As I said not recently been though.

My Japanese is poor. Maybe he meant Japanese only for reservation, maybe he even meant he only speaks Japanese

However first thing I asked was I would like to reserve today (I know how to say that for sure) I got a load of negatives in the response. So then I asked if Lalah was there today and then he basically said sorry, Japanese only.

Strange though because the front desk guy always spoke English when I went before. As I said not recently been though.
It’s not always the front desk guy that answers the phone. You may have just drawn someone who’s not comfortable at using English on the phone. If you cannot get it settled on the phone, you can check the website for the schedule and then do a walk-in reservation on day she’s on the schedule.

Reactions: bergmann