Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60m - 10,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Massage Shop

Language Notes:
Thai, spoke basic English

Details of the Encounter:
After a disappointing Soapland last week I thought I'd keep things basic and just have a massage here in Shinjuku. I've been to Thailand many times and indulged in massages there, so figured the experience would be similar.

I was pleasantly surprised! It's like a normal Thai massage with H/E combined with a much more friendly and service orientated attitude (which I'm loving about Japan!).

Anyway when I arrived the guy at the front reception was nice and welcoming, something I'm happy to see because I'm wary of most places not liking foreigners. I'd also been looking at the schedule on their website and all 4 girls seemed nice, so I didn't even bother to ask for a specific girl.

I was shown to my room and in came Rikaku. Thai smiles all around, very cute, huge chest packed into a tight uniform.. I was in love. I knew then I'd enjoy the session, and I wasn't let down! She showed me to the shower and then gently washed me down (this felt a little odd but from other reviews seems like standard procedure so just went with it). We then went back to the room and she started the massage.

I can't really judge massage techniques as I mainly have them to just relax, but she seemed to know what she was doing. There wasn't much teasing at the start but after about 30 mins she positioned herself for a nice set of strokes down below and that really got the heart racing. What followed was definitely the best part. After turning over onto my back she started slowly playing with my fella, and then lied down next to me to almost snuggle whilst she worked her magic. I'd never seen this before and it really created a more sensual/intimate atmosphere - surprising how much more effect it added, I was really into her.

Afterwards there was another shower to get rid of the oil and then time was up and off I went, really satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm definitely going back for another session with her before I leave Japan - it really made my day :)