http://asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs - ¥15,000 + ¥1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second time to meet Rikako at Asian Feeling/Asian Relax. Personally, I prefer the mirrored rooms (so I can watch my masseuse do her thing) and steam towels at Relax. But I enjoyed Rikako's service the last time and she was working at Feeling on this day.

She was happy to be nominated and things began with a sexy shower and happy beginning. Rikako has a pretty hot body and nice breast though they are enhanced. She provided a warm GFE throughout the session with some nice surprises. Her massage was very good and relaxing. I have been to places where my muscles felt tighter after leaving than they did when I arrived. Not the case with Rikako, she pushed all the right buttons!

After my powder massage, it was time for my second pop. Rikako really made this special by climbing on top of me and allowing me to run my hands over her soft frame. She really got me worked up through some unique techniques that had me orgasming both mentally and physically.
When she stepped out to clean up I was left in a state of complete euphoria. Finished off with a head massage and second trip to the shower where she said goodbye to Johnny until next time.

I would say, based on my experience and some of the other post I've read here about Asian Relax & Asian Feeling, that you will get much better service with a longer session and nomination of your service provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is top notch!!!

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
In the past I went to the relax and asked for a girl who was at feeling. They just call the girl over. That way you can enjoy the mirrors and the girl of your choice.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling

Date of Encounter:
2018/04/03

Contact Method:
http://asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs - ¥15,000 + ¥1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second time to meet Rikako at Asian Feeling/Asian Relax. Personally, I prefer the mirrored rooms (so I can watch my masseuse do her thing) and steam towels at Relax. But I enjoyed Rikako's service the last time and she was working at Feeling on this day.

She was happy to be nominated and things began with a sexy shower and happy beginning. Rikako has a pretty hot body and nice breast though they are enhanced. She provided a warm GFE throughout the session with some nice surprises. Her massage was very good and relaxing. I have been to places where my muscles felt tighter after leaving than they did when I arrived. Not the case with Rikako, she pushed all the right buttons!

After my powder massage, it was time for my second pop. Rikako really made this special by climbing on top of me and allowing me to run my hands over her soft frame. She really got me worked up through some unique techniques that had me orgasming both mentally and physically.
When she stepped out to clean up I was left in a state of complete euphoria. Finished off with a head massage and second trip to the shower where she said goodbye to Johnny until next time.

I would say, based on my experience and some of the other post I've read here about Asian Relax & Asian Feeling, that you will get much better service with a longer session and nomination of your service provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is top notch!!!
Is she japanese?