dicknhand691

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling

Date of Encounter:
May 15th, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in (research from this forum and website: http://www.asian-feeling.net/information_english.html)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min , 10,000 yen plus 500 or 1000 yen fee

Type/Location:
Shinjuku shop (not far from station)

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hello everyone,
This is my first post - just joined. Actually read the blog a bit before my first visit to Tokyo in May. Saw some reviews and decided to give it a shot.

Went on a Sunday afternoon around 3pm. Walked there from train station, pretty easy to find. Was nervous because its my first time doing anything like this.

Door opened and gentleman asks me to remove shoes and sit on the couch. I am the only guy in lobby. He asks what I would like - I request oil 60 min massage. Pay and a 2nd gentlemen shows me to my room. I wasn't actually sure if I was to change into robe or wait - after some awkward moments I undress and put on the robe. Then my lady opened the door. I am sorry I forgot her name but I was told she had just be in Tokyo about 6 months. She was shorter (5'2") not super skinny - just a little thicker. Larger B size breasts probably and was wearing a tank top and black booty shorts.

She took me to the shower. First time I had ever been showered and still nervous so was looking pretty pitiful down below. But she was good to me - cleaned me well and ensured crotch was very clean but quick shower. Then she showed me back to the room and asked if I needed water.

After a quick drink I was asked to lay on my stomach and massage started. It was great, she really worked it and asked if I had an issue she needed to work on. I mentioned my shoulders and she paid special attention. I really enjoyed her stretching me back, pulling on my shoulder and she was draped all over me with legs and body. Finally she asked me to move to my back.

She started at my legs and never made it past my waist. She oiled me up and started HJ. I unfortunately had made the mistake of masterbating every night for like 4 nights before so I knew it may take a while. She was good though, felt great and she kept stroking trying to get me there. She started playing a little with my ass but no finger inserted. She was straddling me with ass between my knees but after a while (and as I rubbed her calves) she slowly worked up closer and closer. She let me continue to touch up her legs and finally she mounted me. She actually then grinded me to finish (keeping panties on). Breasts in my face and let me hold her ass while she rode me back and forth. This really did it for me and to be honest it felt like she was getting really into it because even after I came she kept going for a little bit with her eyes closed like she was trying to maybe get hers a little longer as well. If she was not into it she was a great actress so I appreciate that too - can't stand fake.

She then complimented me on my size and load - no sure if that was genuine but was a good ending for me :). Then she took me back to shower, cleaned me up even better this time. I dressed and she walked me out. She held the elevator and said goodbye. It was a great experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I didn't plan to be back in Tokyo this year but now I may due to business so if that works out.. I will be back to try it again. Researching other options on the site now as well. Thank y'all for all the hints/help.

Can't you get the name from the link you provided? I've been there before with Emi and was amazing but no grinding.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Congratulations @dicknhand691

Asian feeling is the fist gateway to the Japanese sex underworld for many guys. It is a slippery slope (pun intended) and in a matter of time you will advance to:
  1. Spending hundreds of dollars a week at soaplands and/or delivery health
  2. Being able to pickup girls at will in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and apparently Fukoaka
  3. Build a stable of submissive horny housewives eager to entertain you for free
  4. All of the above
I have experienced 1 and 3 but not the elusive #2 (though I have never tried)

Can't you get the name from the link you provided? I've been there before with Emi and was amazing but no grinding.

Sorry - definitely tried to look online to match up a name with pic but either she is not listed or my memory is horrible. None of them match who I remember.

After reading some of the reviews I did think the grinding was unexpected - I wasn't really sure how far to go with my hands. I was not pushy at all but read the signs and kept letting them go where she seemed OK with them. The grinding finish was a nice finish.

Asian feeling is the fist gateway to the Japanese sex underworld for many guys. It is a slippery slope (pun intended) and in a matter of time you will advance to:
  2. Being able to pickup girls at will in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and apparently Fukoaka
  3. Build a stable of submissive horny housewives eager to entertain you for free
  4. All of the above

Thanks! I bet it is a slippery slope because I am already planning on a return trip to this place or similar for a massage next time I am in town and do plan to probably book a hotel room one day with some lady friends based on some other posts I read.

I am comfortable with the one way right now but not sure how far I will take it. Not comfortable with any BJ or Sex (at least not yet)
Your comments of housewives is interesting - is this a thing in Tokyo? How did you work your way into this life?

I will likely be visiting Tokyo once or twice a year for business and my first time last year was amazing. Really loved the city (even outside of this massage ;) )

4. All of the above
@dicknhand691

Totally agree on how it grows .. How do build a stable could you share some light on point 3 :) .. I have been trying a while now for avenues

Reactions: Jeffy Jefferson