https://asian-feeling.net/cast/ヒナコ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m/13K

Type/Location:
HE Massage

Language Notes:
Shop is English and Japanese friendly.

Details of the Encounter:
So, had a very long drive back from Chiba the other day, and since I found myself passing throug Shinjuku decided to stop in at AF and get some kinks worked out since Minami was on and she actually knows what she’s doing.

Minami was booked, so I ended up with a new girl, Hinako, who’s only been at the shop a couple of months.

The bad: Her first words to me were, “I’m sorry, but I’m not very good at massage,”

The good: Hinako is seriously cute. Way prettier than her pictures, with great curves. Bit on the chubby side, but in a good way. The kind of girl that might have ended up airbrushed on the side of a van in the sixties. An R. Crumb kinda girl.

She also speaks really fluent English, so ended up with a light massage and while we chatted about all sorts of things. She’s a fairly bright girl, speaks at least three languages. She was right, she doesn’t know how to give a decent massage - she’s generally on target, but doesn’t know how to get some force in there.

On the bright side, she definitely knows how to give a HE, and is happy to take directions. She did ask that no touching be done up top, as she was a bit tender - not used to the amount of groping she’d been receiving, but was perfectly happy to get her buns fondled.

I’ll be back to see her when I’m in a mood for conversation and relaxation. Still will prefer Minami when I need an actual massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She mentioned after we were wrapping up that she was glad I’d tuned out to be a nice guy. Apparently the Middle Eastern guy before me had tried to flip her over and slip it in, which she took care of by speaking loudly to get the staff’s attention, and fortunately he took the hint and backed off.

The good news is that AF/AR is back to normal. You’ll be asked to sign a form saying that you understand no sexual services are on offer, but otherwise it’s the good old assisted shower and happy ending place we all know and love.

Last edited by a moderator:
She definitely looks cute. And thanks for shelling out the change to confirm they're back to normal. Guess I'm headed back to Kabukicho to pay Lalah a visit.

She is cute and very funny thanks to her great English skills.

I had a very relaxing time and great HE with her. I booked a 90 min massage and she kept checking the time left during the last 30 minutes to make me cum when we have no time time left. A 30 min HE from a hottie is exactly what I'm looking for ...

I'll be back to her, for sure !

Reactions: Karbon and Sudsy
CRUMB0308-300_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJb-_dqWKadG_WDgW7msEXSitAK-ka_nITg19sLHbVd0.jpg

Like I said, the kinda girl that used to get airbrushed on the side of a van. :)
I have no idea what it means but it sounds cool! And thanks for the review btw.

Reactions: Sudsy
I have no idea what it means but it sounds cool! And thanks for the review btw.
Airbrushing wasn’t a thing in Europe?

upload_2019-9-12_12-20-55.jpeg

En Français c’est l’aérographie, non?

Reactions: DireWolf98
Aaaaaah d’accccooord!
I thought it was like doing her on the side of the car with an hair-dryer

Please do not give me ideas. All my girls think I am way too pervert already.

I also visited Hinako. She also warned me about her bad massage skills, and told me cheerfully that her mom won't let her give her a massage anymore, since the next day her mom was in physical pain because of it. She said she hoped I didn't have work tomorrow, cause I wouldn't be able to go. I laughed it off, cause it sounded just like kinda awkward small talk.

It wasn't. I've honestly never had a worse back massage. A ton of pressure in weird places that didn't feel good at all, and she never found a single tight muscle. She was cute and the GFE and HE was ok, so I was okay with it. Then later on that day I started feeling pretty crappy and my stomach/back felt pretty bad for 2 weeks afterwards. I don't know if this was due to the massage or not. My recommendation, if you do want to brave her, is to tell her that you like your massages really light.

I was in AR recently, Hinako was on the roster and I heard her giggling and laughing with a customer in the next room. She laughs like a child, so that might scratch an itch for some of you perverts.

Since Lalah wasn't in yet I went with Minami again. Let me tell you, in the two years since I've seen her she has gotten even better. Her oil work is absolutely fantastic, and she worked her ass off on my legs. I don't know if being a new mother has made her perhaps a little more nurturing, but I didn't get anywhere near the punishment I did last time. Odd, since she actually feels stronger than before. And she didn't call me a pussy or comment on how quickly I busted like last time...although I did secretly enjoy it.

And her HE skills have definitely improved, also. She's not the back of Emi's knee but all in all it was still a fantastic time. Seriously, though, she's the hardest working girl I've met there.

If anyone is in need of some serious adjustment, pay Minami a visit. She's back and even better than before.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling - Hinako

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.asian-feeling.net/sp/staff2.aspx?id=328

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m/13K

Type/Location:
HE Massage

Language Notes:
Shop is English and Japanese friendly.

Details of the Encounter:
So, had a very long drive back from Chiba the other day, and since I found myself passing throug Shinjuku decided to stop in at AF and get some kinks worked out since Minami was on and she actually knows what she’s doing.

Minami was booked, so I ended up with a new girl, Hinako, who’s only been at the shop a couple of months.

The bad: Her first words to me were, “I’m sorry, but I’m not very good at massage,”

The good: Hinako is seriously cute. Way prettier than her pictures, with great curves. Bit on the chubby side, but in a good way. The kind of girl that might have ended up airbrushed on the side of a van in the sixties. An R. Crumb kinda girl.

She also speaks really fluent English, so ended up with a light massage and while we chatted about all sorts of things. She’s a fairly bright girl, speaks at least three languages. She was right, she doesn’t know how to give a decent massage - she’s generally on target, but doesn’t know how to get some force in there.

On the bright side, she definitely knows how to give a HE, and is happy to take directions. She did ask that no touching be done up top, as she was a bit tender - not used to the amount of groping she’d been receiving, but was perfectly happy to get her buns fondled.

I’ll be back to see her when I’m in a mood for conversation and relaxation. Still will prefer Minami when I need an actual massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She mentioned after we were wrapping up that she was glad I’d tuned out to be a nice guy. Apparently the Middle Eastern guy before me had tried to flip her over and slip it in, which she took care of by speaking loudly to get the staff’s attention, and fortunately he took the hint and backed off.

The good news is that AF/AR is back to normal. You’ll be asked to sign a form saying that you understand no sexual services are on offer, but otherwise it’s the good old assisted shower and happy ending place we all know and love.

anyone try Hinako again recently? Have her massage skills improved at all?

Bro, this review is 2 years old. As far as I know, she’s gone.
She is very much still on the roster and is one of AF’s most popular.

But I’m afraid to try her massage again.

She is very much still on the roster and is one of AF’s most popular.

But I’m afraid to try her massage again.

Ah thanks, my bad! When I clicked the link it gave me the “page not found” as if she had left. But now I can see it..

Reactions: Sudsy
anyone try Hinako again recently? Have her massage skills improved at all?
I had her about two months ago and her massage skills aren’t bad as maybe 2019 is concerned but she is so beautiful and sexy and easy to talk to. She does a good job at building up the excitement. I can’t wait to see her again. I think all of that makes up for what some of you may consider an average massage. But not below average.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Would be good to know... she looks very cute. Who doesnt like HE and great massage from a cute pretty face? :)

Wait you drove from Chiba to Shinjuku? How expensive is parking? Were there many parking spots available? I also live in Chiba - I never thought about driving to Shinjuku.