Guest viewing is limited

AM Asian Mystique - Eu Na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, hobbyists think they are “protecting” or “maintaining exclusivity” by not reviewing favorites. @acoma has posted one message since 2017.
I'm guilty of that.

Sometimes, hobbyists think they are “protecting” or “maintaining exclusivity” by not reviewing favorites. @acoma has posted one message since 2017.

Not sure what the fact that I don't post has to do with anything? I don't frequent these boards all that often, and most of the providers I have seen have several reviews already. Kasumi didn't, so I thought I would chip in with a quick thumbs up for her.

Apparently I'm not the only one who hasn't taken the time to write up a full review on her. But sure, go ahead and make a point of denigrating my contribution.

On topic, since several people have since reached out to ask me directly: Kasumi is very much a gfe, not pse. The description on the AM site is pretty darn accurate. Photos are accurate but she's cut her hair since then. English is basic conversation, and I keep it to Japanese with her. She's the best one I've been with, and that's comparing her with other formerly well known ones like Miho at AM and Yumi at [Redacted].

Reactions: aleclowe
Not sure what the fact that I don't post has to do with anything? I don't frequent these boards all that often, and most of the providers I have seen have several reviews already. Kasumi didn't, so I thought I would chip in with a quick thumbs up for her.

Apparently I'm not the only one who hasn't taken the time to write up a full review on her. But sure, go ahead and make a point of denigrating my contribution.

On topic, since several people have since reached out to ask me directly: Kasumi is very much a gfe, not pse. The description on the AM site is pretty darn accurate. Photos are accurate but she's cut her hair since then. English is basic conversation, and I keep it to Japanese with her. She's the best one I've been with, and that's comparing her with other formerly well known ones like Miho at AM and Yumi at [Redacted].

I don’t know... your response comes across as pretentious.

The main problem here is that we let this go on and this review isn’t even about Kasumi.

Your contribution in this case carries less weight simply on the fact that you haven’t contributed but 2 posts since you joined. Nothing here was helpful for you to give some thanks or other reviews in return??

There are other benefits gained when contributing to help others.

Locking this - feel free to take the conversation out of the review area.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.