http://asianmystique.com/Eri3.html Contact by Email,

Appointment Length & Costs:
two Hours, 35000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Alas my time will soon be up here in the Land of the Rising Sun, and with it my tenure enjoying the stable provided by Dave at AM. I haven’t been able to enjoy experiences with all of the providers at AM (Asami being my last real “want to get”) but the few I have had the honor to experience have been hits with only one miss really.

My last “hurrah” here in Japan I had the chance to spend 120 blissful minutes with a many-time reviewed here Eri. I actually had one other experience with this beautiful woman about a year ago but I wasn’t in the mindset of review then. I had over the past months tried many times for a repeat performance but our schedules could never synch up.

I had an opportunity for a weekday date this week and she was available and I jumped at the chance.

Met up with her at the meeting point by Toho and I guess I forgot her height because she was able to walk right up to me, she was wearing a mask so I only could see her eyes but even those were beautiful to see.

We ventured to one of the LH behind the cinema, chose a room and headed up.

Chit chat ensued, took a few reminders to jog her memory and then she remembered our previous date and it’s specifics not actions per se but she remembered my own shared history which really help set a comfortable mood and made the “transaction” more like a reunited former GFE hookup. Sometimes I like to keep it clinical and professional but with Eri it was very easy to get into a comfortable bond.

Teeth brushing, mouth wash, and we were off with the clothes and to the shower we go.

Little more chit chat as the we showered up and out of the blue came the deep kissing that I somehow forgot. A lot of providers practice the “dart in your mouth cat kissing” and are not into the passionate “mouth-to-mouth excitation”. I get it, some providers don’t like or prefer not to it’s cool. But, somehow I forgot this part of my prior encounter. Wow!!

It took the encounter up to the 9 out of 10 for passion right there in the shower.

We quickly finished up, toweled off and were to the bed.

Eri makes great eye contact,
She doesn’t do a color by number rote system each time is unique I can tell
She listens and seems to be motivated by your responses which is the mark of a great provider
My TOES literally curled so hard I was getting cramping.

I won’t go into our specific play-by-play of the encounter but it was very hot and I was exhausted by the third pop I was feeling literally drained. But in a great, nothing can bother me, and my mind can’t think straight way.

We went right up to the end of the appointment time and I could have gone another 120 minutes if possible but I needed to catch a train home. Needless to say I was nodding off the whole way I was spent.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely would repeat. One of the best Providers I have every had the pleasure to encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Eri from Asian Mystique!
Approved: 5/20/2019

Reactions: ThaWeeknd