email

Appointment Length & Costs:
overnight 10pm - 7am 95k

Type/Location:
condo (airbnb)

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
She showed up punctually at the door, we talked a little about travel, then realized that there is no toothbrush for her, so we went to convenience store to get it together. Due to the bathroom being a bit old, the it took us a while to get the hot water at the right temperature. When she requested toothpaste, I made a mistake of letting her know that I haven't used it for years which resulted in no kissing.

Then to the bed, after some foreplay, she seemed ready and I was capped but didn't last 3 minutes missionary I believe. Knowing my own limitation, I brought a toy/rotor, paid her the extra 5k, then tried to excite her. It seemed to work genuinely with her getting a muscle cramp at her toe thumb. She seems exhausted so I suggested we played a game of q&a which took longer than expected, but I am glad that we may have connected a bit more. It was a little late, so she started her routine before bed then to sleep. I wanted to have some contact during sleep, but couldn't quite find a comfortable position, so ended up not quite feeling good with the arm.

I asked if I could wake her up earlier for play, she mentioned alright. I woke up at 3, knowing it's too early, I tried to sleep again but couldn't, ended up waking her at 4:30. It was just missionary with me adding the toy. After she seemed to have come once or twice, she had enough and asked me to take it away. She mentioned other positions are fine, but I assumed she would be too tired for cg, bj wasn't offered nor requested, so it has been mostly missionary.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was my mistake for the wrong venue, missing supplies, incorrect timing, hopefully it wasn't too big a toll on her day

No natural teeth maybe..........

I dunno. I saw her once back in October. While I think that her face and body and quite attractive, and her box is nice and tight, she doesn't seem to like giving BJs. I also felt she was more a clock watcher. Of course, the young attractive ones are more likely to take shortcuts where they can. It seems even with an overnight, she'll still avoid BJs.

Reactions: MossBoss
When she requested toothpaste, I made a mistake of letting her know that I haven't used it for years which resulted in no kissing.

Unless you're using something else like baking soda..... can you really blame her?

Unless you're using something else like baking soda..... can you really blame her?
my guess is miswak...

1280px-Miswak003.jpg
how-to-use-miswak-asdsad.jpg

When she requested toothpaste, I made a mistake of letting her know that I haven't used it for years which resulted in no kissing.
I had to reread that a bit. I thought my brain translated something weird or missed something until I realized ‘it’ was toothpaste.

Do you use baking soda??

No, I don't blame her at all. My fault for lying as I actually use it may be once a month.

Do you use baking soda??
No, I don't. but I can't live without toothbrush and floss. I did confirm with another provider that she thinks my breath was okay, well, but I did pay her to say that without specifying that be part of the service.

No, I don't. but I can't live without toothbrush and floss. I did confirm with another provider that she thinks my breath was okay, well, but I did pay her to say that without specifying that be part of the service.

I don’t want to be judgemental but.. but how?! Do you have implants which require you to use a special non abrasive toothpaste? Do you have Prosthodontics? Or not brushing your teeth with paste / brushing them once in a blue moon is a conscious choice?

I am no dentist but I don’t think you should not rely on someone’s opinion about your breath, especially since she’s being paid to entertain you. I am truly hoping you at least go to the dentist to get a mechanical cleaning twice a year.

Kudos to dear Jun. We don’t expect our clients to smell or look perfect at all times but oral hygiene is basic etiquette.

Last edited:
I don’t want to be judgemental but.. but how?! Do you have implants which require you to use a special non abrasive toothpaste? Do you have Prosthodontics? Or not brushing your teeth / brushing them once in a blue moon is a conscious choice?

I am no dentist but I don’t think you should not rely on someone’s opinion about your breath, especially since she’s being paid to entertain you. I am truly hoping you at least go to the dentist to get a mechanical cleaning twice a year.

Kudos to dear Jun. We don’t expect our clients to smell or look perfect at all times but oral hygiene is basic etiquette.

I think he definitely said he is using a toothbrush and floss just not toothpaste. I’m also no dentist and don’t know how that works actually.

I think he definitely said he is using a toothbrush and floss just not toothpaste. I’m also no dentist and don’t know how that works actually.
I meant brushing with toothpaste. Miswak comes to my mind. Grandpa used it back in the day, but I’m talking about post WWII.

Last edited:
Reactions: surak
I don’t want to be judgemental but.. but how?! Do you have implants which require you to use a special non abrasive toothpaste? Do you have Prosthodontics? Or not brushing your teeth / brushing them once in a blue moon is a conscious choice?
No problem, I honestly don't mind discussing hygiene. No implants, have not fixed my teeth after considering myself an adult, gotten compliment from dentist most of the time. I did brush before meeting Jun, not sure if she believed. I do normally brush once every day, I may have brushed one extra time during my session with you, so I'll be typing that review later this week. :)

Reactions: Simonka
No problem, I honestly don't mind discussing hygiene. No implants, have not fixed my teeth after considering myself an adult, gotten compliment from dentist most of the time. I did brush before meeting Jun, not sure if she believed. I do normally brush once every day, I may have brushed one extra time during my session with you, so I'll be typing that review later this week. :)

We’ve met? Then you probably washed your mouth with Listerine until your gums burned. Out of curiosity, do you just brush with water? Don’t you get cavities? How does this all work? Am I the other provider? I have so many questions lol..

Wow. That escalated quickly :D

:eek: I’ll go make myself tea and eat Christmas leftovers..

Last edited:
(My guess is no teeth and I'll stick by that)

We’ve met? Then you probably washed your mouth with Listerine until your gums burned. Out of curiosity, do you just brush with water? Don’t you get cavities? How does this all work? Am I the other provider? I have so many questions lol..

Wow. That escalated quickly :D

:eek: I’ll go make myself tea and eat Christmas leftovers..

Oh, man ... This is killing me! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you, guys!

6710B28B-1179-4F03-9DC4-A22683CC9A59.gif

Reactions: Simonka
Status
Not open for further replies.