Guest viewing is limited

AM Asian Mystique | Overnight time with Jun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you just brush with water??

We’ve met? Then you probably washed your mouth with Listerine until your gums burned. Out of curiosity, do you just brush with water? Don’t you get cavities? How does this all work? Am I the other provider? .

Yes, just water for me. Heard that I can do better in terms of color, so I added tooth paste whenever I feel like, which is around once a month. No cavities for 10+ years or may be 20+, once or twice wisdom tooth false alarm. No, you are not that specific one, so there is yet another review I'll be writing on top of yours. :)

Reactions: Simonka
Yes, just water for me. Heard that I can do better in terms of color, so I added tooth paste whenever I feel like, which is around once a month. No cavities for 10+ years or may be 20+, once or twice wisdom tooth false alarm. No, you are not that specific one, so there is yet another review I'll be writing on top of yours. :)

Wow. I’m feeling jealous because I have to use like three different tooth pastes plus visit the dentist 4 times a year.

Like I said.

Reactions: Majestyk
Like I said.
Probably no way for me to prove it otherwise, which isn't important afterall, but I would say sensitive to sour taste may have helped. I can't believe the 1000+ yen strawberry was still a little bit sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.