Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys,

Here is my first contribution, so be kind with me ;)
I read a lot of good reviews about Sayuri, so I decided to meet her.

First I contacted the agency by email, it was smooth and they replied very quickly. We agreed about the course and the meeting place.

Sayuri arrived right on time at the lobby of the love hotel. We took a room for 2 hours.
First impression, she is a young beautiful girl with a sexy "boyish" voice. We had a small talk, then shower etc...

Bed time:
Sayuri has a great body, beautiful smile and soft skin.
Here is the negative part... During all the play time she was very mechanical, no DFK, her blowjob was very not good, no eye contact. We did couple of position and I blow in doggy then right after she run to the shower.

After her shower we have a small talk. She is a funny person, she was talking about her life, she showed me some pictures of her only fans account.

We tried a second round but mister junior was still sleepy.. so we decided to say good bye.

I know a lot of people had a wonderful time with her. Maybe she was not in the mood this day, for me it was a normal experience with not so much fun. I don't think I will meet her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If someone wants to meet her, she told me she likes threesome of foursome haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sayuri, appreciate your candid feedback.

Approved: 12/15/2020

Exact same experience here... I agree on all the pros and cons you mentioned. Better to have someone really into it, even if not as pretty as Sayuri IMO.

Reactions: Taylorjp
Really appreciate your review. Wonder if there's a word/phrase for gals, particularly providers, who do/don't jump up and wash immediately after the deed?

Thank you very much for your review. As others share your experience, I wonder if this sentence from her description "Sayuri admits to being attracted to all things sexual from an early age and has had a variety of experiences and is always on the look out to try new things." is really true.

She seems even more YMMV than other providers. Some try to be consistent irrespective of how they are feeling that day, but maybe Sayuri wears it on her sleeve.

Thank you very much for your review. As others share your experience, I wonder if this sentence from her description "Sayuri admits to being attracted to all things sexual from an early age and has had a variety of experiences and is always on the look out to try new things." is really true.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" - Albert Einstein ;)

Reactions: Taylorjp and MikeH
I met Sayuri late last year and had a positive experience. She was quite friendly and skilled. I asked her about 3P and she said she was not taking such appointments for now. I would repeat with her but haven't seen her on the schedule lately.

Reactions: darkniteangel