Asian Mystique Threesomes

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by nine2five, May 3, 2010.

1. nine2five

nine2five TAG Member

Aug 24, 2019
    Hello all,

I'd just like to know if anybody has had any threesome experiences with AM girls and if so, what kind of combination did you go for?

2. Kias

Kias TAG Member

Nov 15, 2018
    Hi nine2five,

I used their threesome service a long time ago and all I can say is that it was worth every penny. The only problem now, I cannot tell you who would be a good combination. I believe I had Manami and Mako together back then but now Manami is independent and the remaining girls, other than Mako, I'm not so sure about. I heard in passing via another frequent user of AM that some of the girls didn't do girl-on-girl or actually get along very well. I checked around for other recent reviews, but there are none right now. Kumi is now gone, so I would have to go with Ai and Yumika. Both them are usually hot to trot and I don't think they would have any problem getting along in a threesome situation. Also, a word of note, the pictures on AM's website for threesome are way out of date, most notably, Manami is still pictured in a few of those advertising shots. Matter of fact, one of them is Manami and Mako together.

Oh Kumi, How I will miss thee. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...