Guest viewing is limited

AM Asian Mystique - Yumika

Xeryu

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all - while this site was on holiday, i took a few encounters that i would like to report about, this is my first one with Yumika of AM.

Yumika arrived at our pre-arranged meeting location on time. her stats on the website were accurate, which made me happy as this was my first encounter with her. Yukima's pics are accurate. she is prettier in person and a little smaller than in some of her pics. her breasts were smaller but still very nice. She greeted me with hugs like a girlfriend who's been waiting weeks to see me. She asked us both to shower. Her soaping & rinsing me was more fun than any shower I had with the last few girls. cbj and hand job with lots of oily lotion were great. she used a lot of motion and thrusting action during FS. multiple pops are possible with Yumika. She gave me all she had for the entire 90 minute session. she is certainly worth at least one visit, she is not exactly my type for a continual repeat but if she matches your taste, then it's worth the cash spent. i think also that she could look better in person with a different fashion.

looks: 7/10
body: 8/10
performance: 8/10