Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Mins Oil Message & Nomination : 11500 Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading lots of reviews about Asian Relax & Feeling parlors, decided to try out today. Went thru their website and reserved MEGUMI(big boobs) for my massage from 4 to 5 pm. The caller was very frenly and confirmed my reservation. As it was my first time, felt pretty nervous. The shop was near TOHO Cinemas shinjuku. Reached the spot at 3.45. The guy at the desk asked for my name given at the time of reservation. Once given, he asked to pay the money. I paid and was directed to the room which was small & with dim lights. I waited for 10 mins and afterwards i heard a knock on the door.

It was Megumi. She happily entered the room. Wow. She was looking like an angel. Dressed in a single top. Her boobs was protruding. She was Milky white, bit plump and with big boobs. Looks more beautiful than in the picture of their website. She came and wished me in Japanese. I told her I dunno japanese but English. She happily talked in English. Went well thruout the session.

First she asked me to undress. Even befoee i could start, she started removing my shirts, pants and also my boxer. Then she covered me in a towel and took me for shower. Here the fun started. She removed the towel and bathed me. She gave more importance to my little brother and i got instant hard on. She giggled and asked it to wait for sometime. After the bath, we went back room. As it was my first tym, i asked her whether i can touch her. She said off course u can. I got the green signal. She started the massage as i was lying upside downand we talked and talked and talked. Her massage was good and more good with the oil. She always teased my ass and my little brother. After 30 mins, she turned me and apply oil on my Lb and started the strokeplay. Meanwhile I massaged her boobs and even able to touch her pussy and ass. She said if u come second time, u can touch barely without dress. Her skin, melons, thigh was super soft and i jerked off. She cleaned me and took me to bath. During bath i was able to touch her boobs and thigh. Finally came back and dressed up and gave a hug & kiss to megume and left the place happily!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will try again for sure

Looks like you had a good time ! I would also recommend Minami who is exceptionnally skilled. I had a less enjoyable time with Shizuka who though being cute and nice had average skills. Service is Japan is exceptionnal: at Asian Relax they put a number on your umbrella so you easily retrieve it when you exit and they even give you a shoe horn to help you put your shoes when you leave !