Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Relax with Shizuka

Date of Encounter:
February 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-In (http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=291)

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 + 1,000 Nomination + 500 Yen Towel Fee = 16,500 Yen

Type/Location:
In-call at the Asian Relax shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Asian Feeling, Relax and Smile, these all have been reviewed a few times already. They are fairly well known and offer a know service that usually does not fail.

I got a chance to see Shizuka on this visit (link is above) and I think I'm in love, haha. She is short (which I like), very cute and kind of spunky. She is quite young but knows how things work.

The service was the usual routine of shower, drink. massage, flip, massage/service, head massage and final shower with a drink following. Nothing special about the order, etc.

Shizuka took it up on herself to make sure she was flashing herself to me in the mirror while bent over me in a doggy style kind of fashion, she kind of imitated the motion and giggled when she knew I was watching her ass. She took things up a notch with her grinding on/around my thighs where I could feel her heat from that special area of velvetly love. :) She created a hot blast of molten juice to explode from within my body.

She's half Thai, half Japanese, so she speaks Japanese and Thai.... but not really much English.

Since this was the first time meeting her, there was nothing more to happen. Usually, some touching and closeness is normal but did not want to chance it with a new girl. She did say she joined that shop in November.

Shizuka will be one of my regular stops when Hikari isn't available. Or maybe, just maybe, Shizuka will take over the preferred slot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's a sweet girl, please treat her nicely. She was wearing kind of a different outfit than other girls were wearing. It was kind of a white lingerie top with short lacy pants, it was a sexy fit for her small size. She does have nice thighs, they aren't bony and feel really good while she's doing her thing.

I had four sessions with Shizuka scattered from late Dec 2016 to mid March this year
I was "access denied" when trying to see her bare breasts, much less sucking her nipples, which were my goals
Not gonna nominate her ever again

I had four sessions with Shizuka scattered from late Dec 2016 to mid March this year
I was "access denied" when trying to see her bare breasts, much less sucking her nipples, which were my goals
Not gonna nominate her ever again

huh? That's usually a no-go with most of the girls there. It's a timid shop, not much else happens beyond the light touching and HJ.

Did you review other girls that provided 'more' service?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
there's was a girl there that allowed tit sucking. Her name was Yume. I had one session in Apr 2015
Then there was this one time, Around Nov. 2013. I forgot her name but she allowed me to suck her tits as well.

I had a lady there a few years back who took off all her clothes. But that is rare. And I think it was that rare occasion when you really hit it off. It happened after a few visits with her. And me telling her how beautiful she was. I was a regular customer about once a month. The service was still hj only, but free roaming by my hands was permitted. But most ladies there don't allow so much. Those were nice days! I was Asian relaxed.

LaLa once you get to know her will allow you to play with her breast... I would go about once a month and when she would flip me over she would undo her too and allow me to play and massage her breasts... perfect size and are bolt ons and she likes them massaged.. only once she allowed me to suck on her nipples but she must of been particularly horny that day because she has not allowed me since...great personality

I would love to know where she is now. I was able to touch and see a little of her breasts and even a little over panty action.