Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hr - 16500

Type/Location:
Asian Relax

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Just finished a trip in Japan (2nd time) and I decided to drop by this establishment to get some relaxation after a long day's work. I had hoped to catch up with Laura while in town based on some reviews but unfortunately she seemed to work while I worked. I dropped by late after dinner around 11:00.

I was greeted and offered my sessions just as advertised online. I decided to go with 2hrs - really wanted a massage and hoping that the longer session might allow longer play as well.

I was shown to a room, asked to undress and put on the robe. Jun walked in and introduced herself. Typical start - shower than back to the room where I was offered some water and then asked to lay on my stomach for starting of the massage. Jun has a nice thin body with some B maybe borderline C cup breasts pushed up nice and high.

The language barrier was strong, Jun's english is not good. Last time I went I had a much easier time talking with the provider. This is OK though. It only caused really one issue where my feet were sweating and I wanted a towel to lay under and/or over them. She thought I wanted her to focus on my feet. This went on for a bit, she brought in a fan thinking that is why I had sweaty feet (not really - they just sweat). We finally were able to get that setup and moved on.

Massage was pretty good. It was relaxing. She walked on my back and legs which was nice. First time and added some good pressure. Her hand massage would sometimes go from perfect to a little weak. After a good 1hr 15mins on back we finally flipped. She massaged my legs again and started teasing. Finally with maybe 30 mins or 20mins left she proceeded to HJ.

She did a good job and I enjoyed it. She let my hands roam and I got a descent feel for her whole body. I caught her grinning as if she enjoyed this part and she kept at it for a while. I had drank a little and just have stamina in general so it was taking a long time. But she kept me hard and switched up technique and her position a little along the way. When she was having trouble finishing me she got real close like she may even do a little BJ but she did not. Then she moved up to my chest and licked/sucked my nipples. I didn't know I liked this :). It did help. She finally after like 30mins actually hinted for help from me. I stroked a little - she had got me close and she continued to play with my balls and nipples. I then started to push over the edge and got her hand back on the action. She finished me and kept stroking through. The continuous stroke through orgasm is so sensitive, amazing, and painful at the same time.

After the cleanup we closed up as normal with additional shower and then dressed and she saw me off. She hugged and kissed me a bit on the way out.

All in all, it was a good session. Maybe given my state (tired, late, a little to drink) I would have opted for 90 mins next time. But she was pretty good, definitely got the job done and gave good effort throughout entire session. I was very relaxed and tired at the end of the night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Can't wait to go back again next time and try a 3rd option. After 2 visits I have not found a favorite which would force me to stop trying new options.

Really detail review, thanks so much

I wonder that there is any girl give a BJ or just only HJ??

in my experience HJ only ... when a girl trusts you not to do anything stupid ... you can probably open up the bra and fondle/lick some wonderful pair of breasts ... but please ask her first.