March 2019

Contact Method:
Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H - 17,500

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Only used Japanese. Shop staff speak English. Lalah prefers Japanese (or Thai)

Details of the Encounter:
Overdid it at the gym and knew I was going to be sore later, so figured I might as well get a massage in, and if I was going to get a massage, might as well make it a happy one. :)

Checked the roster and was happy to note that Lalah was back on schedule, as she'd been away for quite a while. Knowing that she actually knows how to give a massage, called ahead and booked her for a couple of hours.

She's much the same as always, petite, slender, and milfy with a dynamite smile. Showed up in a tight little one piece number, led me to the shower where she washed me down playfully, with a lot of attention to the nethers, then led me back to the room and got to work.

She asked where I wanted her to focus, and I told her I'd overdone things at the gym and to just hit everything, and she obliged. For the next hour she really worked on me, throwing in as much strength as her tiny frame could muster, walking on me here and there to get her whole body into it. She wrapped it up with a hot towel massage. FWIW, she did a really good job, I was still hurting the next day, but not everywhere... and she's just not strong enough to really get my quads sorted out.

After an hour or so she rolled me over, and her tight little one piece dress magically became a cute little belt as she rolled it down and up. She encourages a lot of hand roaming, and after a while she got turned on and turned one of her hands on herself to take care of things while her other hand took care of me.

After that was all done and cleaned up, she laid my head in her lap and gave me a scalp massage that actually had me dozing off. She woke me up to shower, then sent me on me way with a big hug.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lalah is adorable and fun, and she can actually throw down a decent massage if you tell her you need one.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lalah
Asian Relax - note the 500 yen extra towel fee

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walkin

2H - 17,500

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:

Overdid it at the gym and knew I was going to be sore later, so figured I might as well get a massage in, and if I was going to get a massage, might as well make it a happy one. :)

Checked the roster and was happy to note that Lalah was back on schedule, as she'd been away for quite a while. Knowing that she actually knows how to give a massage, called ahead and booked her for a couple of hours.

She's much the same as always, petite, slender, and milfy with a dynamite smile. Showed up in a tight little one piece number, led me to the shower where she washed me down playfully, with a lot of attention to the nethers, then led me back to the room and got to work.

She asked where I wanted her to focus, and I told her I'd overdone things at the gym and to just hit everything, and she obliged. For the next hour she really worked on me, throwing in as much strength as her tiny frame could muster, walking on me here and there to get her whole body into it. She wrapped it up with a hot towel massage. FWIW, she did a really good job, I was still hurting the next day, but not everywhere... and she's just not strong enough to really get my quads sorted out.

After an hour or so she rolled me over, and her tight little one piece dress magically became a cute little belt as she rolled it down and up. She encourages a lot of hand roaming, and after a while she got turned on and turned one of her hands on herself to take care of things while her other hand took care of me.

After that was all done and cleaned up, she laid my head in her lap and gave me a scalp massage that actually had me dozing off. She woke me up to shower, then sent me on me way with a big hug.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Lalah is adorable and fun, and she can actually throw down a decent massage if you tell her you need one.

Thanks for the review Sudsy. Havent been there for a long time but plan to go back.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lalah
Asian Relax - note the 500 yen extra towel fee

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walkin

2H - 17,500

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review. I've been to AF/AS a few times, and had a fantastic massage last time with Emi. I'm planning to be in Tokyo in a few weeks and based on a couple of vague reviews here I was debating whether to go with Emi again or try out Lalah and this review pretty much settled it. Emi is a pro, and has such a calm, pleasant, confident and subtly sexy demeanor--I imagine she'd be a wonderful girl to date or spend time with. But when I rock up to Kabukicho with airplane kinks all over my body and three or four beers in my gut, alls I want is kinky good wanking time...and it sounds like Lalah strikes a great balance between therapy for my back AND my balls.

I shall have a few warm-up beers at that early bar with outdoor seating near the theater and then rock up to AF at 12:01pm, hoping to be first in line.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just curious, does this chain take women as well? Non HE is fine. I know they have at least one course that doesn’t include HE anyway.
Of course there are many options and maybe cheaper and with therapists who are specifically skilled in massage but its a convenient location for me and i’m sort of intrigued.

Just curious, does this chain take women as well? Non HE is fine. I know they have at least one course that doesn’t include HE anyway.
Of course there are many options and maybe cheaper and with therapists who are specifically skilled in massage but its a convenient location for me and i’m sort of intrigued.

Their website says they don't accept pregnant women, so presumably non-pregnant women are fine.

Thanks for the review. I've been to AF/AS a few times, and had a fantastic massage last time with Emi. I'm planning to be in Tokyo in a few weeks and based on a couple of vague reviews here I was debating whether to go with Emi again or try out Lalah and this review pretty much settled it. Emi is a pro, and has such a calm, pleasant, confident and subtly sexy demeanor--I imagine she'd be a wonderful girl to date or spend time with. But when I rock up to Kabukicho with airplane kinks all over my body and three or four beers in my gut, alls I want is kinky good wanking time...and it sounds like Lalah strikes a great balance between therapy for my back AND my balls.

I shall have a few warm-up beers at that early bar with outdoor seating near the theater and then rock up to AF at 12:01pm, hoping to be first in line.

Lalah is my favorite (although I agree Emi is still very good, and probably a slightly better masseuse than Lalah), but if the primary reason you are going there is because you want a hand-job, Lalah is happy to get that done at the start as well as the end.

I recommend Emi if you do go. She seems to be the most professional, massage-wise.

also of all the ladies there, I feel like she'd be the most likely to try HE on a female customer if you asked nicely.

I recommend Emi if you do go. She seems to be the most professional, massage-wise.

also of all the ladies there, I feel like she'd be the most likely to try HE on a female customer if you asked nicely.
Sounds promising!

Reactions: Samshin
Lalah is my favorite (although I agree Emi is still very good, and probably a slightly better masseuse than Lalah), but if the primary reason you are going there is because you want a hand-job, Lalah is happy to get that done at the start as well as the end.

And, I'm sold. Thank you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland