Walk-in - http://www.asian-feeling.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥14,500 for 90-minute oil massage

Type/Location:
Shop in Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
Last year, I visited Asian Relax. I was supposed to revisit Asian Feeling but they were full that night so they told me to go to the sister shop. The service is really gaijin-friendly and I did not speak a word of Japanese. I also liked the extra bonus of having mirrors all around the lower portion of the room.

I did not pick anyone specific and was assigned Megumi. She was a really charming girl with great technique. The previous reviewers are right that she is on the chubby side, but her breasts are really huge (not an expert on cup sizes but she's maybe a DD).

Her massage was really relaxing from what I remember and she loves being a tease. I really had a good time ogling at her in the shower. After asking, she even let me touch her all over but she was obviously clothed.

Because of my great experience with her, I chose to pay the nomination fee for my visit two weeks ago. I did not regret it. After some chit-chat, she remembered me from my last visit. It made her really happy that I picked her and she was extra accommodating.

I'm not really good with step-by-step details but she was really naughty this time. During the massage, she would tease me by putting her finger up my ass. I didn't expect this and was not sure how to react. She isn't really great at English but can hold conversation well.

During the HJ, she lied next to me. I asked if I could touch her like last time and she said yes. Because of her familiarity with me, she did give me some extras. She also edged me a couple of times because I told her I liked it.

After I finished, she washed me again in the shower. She led me to the elevator and put on a big smile as the elevator doors closed.

It's true that YMMV but it's also true that one can do things to make an experience better. I am an advocate of repeating the same service provider if I feel we had some chemistry. I haven't tried HJs with Japanese girls but I can say that Thai girls have really special hands. ;)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My favorite thing about the Asian group is that they're staff know how to build up excitement and anticipation. I really like sensual experiences and sometimes do prefer non-FS activities.