Guest viewing is limited

Asian Relax: Perfect Massage, Wonderful Time With Mirai

raumsagan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: Aug. 9 / late afternoon

Provider: Mirai (http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=155)

Language Specifics:
Little English, but enough to get on by and trade stories

Session Length/Fee: 16,500 / 120 mins.

Physical Description: The staff here are all Thai from what I gather. Mirai is petite and was cuter than I expected. Also, as a result of their uniforms, her breasts looks ample in size (but no touching – I didn't try).

Details:
I found the place relatively easily, from other posts and also matching it with the address/map on their site (thanks Google). The sign on the building is pretty clear and once at the 2nd floor of the building, you can’t miss it.

There were 3 staff people, all men, when I arrived at the simple reception area (white-fluorescent lighting). My appearance and speech immediately announced my gaijin-ness, and after a quick greeting, I was asked to take a seat. One of the staff went about going to explain the services but I quickly announced I wanted the 120 minute oil massage (I really wanted a massage badly). I asked for Ayumi, but based on the reply, which I didn't understand, I took it to mean she wasn't available.

They asked me if a Japanese speaker was alright (I could understand this) but I said it would better if I got an English speaker.

Since I had already announced my choice for service, I paid the amount 16,000 plus 500 for something (the site says sheet? , no idea what that is about). Then I was led past a door near the entrance, and on to a more serenely-lit area, down a corridor and to the room. The room had mirrors on the bottom half, presumably so one could see the attendant while you are being massaged.

Mirai arrived, and instructed me to remove the bathrobe (which I had already put on) and then replaced that with a bath towel to cover my lower body. She spoke some English which was good enough for me – I could try to piece the rest based on context (15-30%).

Next up was the shower, with good attention placed on sensitive areas of the body (note: they go in with their uniforms, no splashing about please). After that, we proceed with the main event – the massage.

I say this because the massage they give is truly excellent, in my opionion. I am a fan of strong, even painful massages because its what I need, and here Mirai did not fail one bit. Such strong fingers and hands, that untangle knots and all sorts of blockages accumulated from working crazy hours as a kaishain does.

At the 70/75 minute mark began the special services, and she does not disappoint there. I do not have a reference standard yet for HJs but to me it was pretty good, although she did remark it took longer than she had expected – perhaps I wasn't in the mood for the quick finish, but certainly no complaints there from me.

I would like to note that despite my poor command of Japanese, we did have a good conversation going on, about all sorts of things under the sun – travel food hobbies. I did not review the profiles of the attendants, but that did not seem to be a problem. Also, I went for bouts of time in silence – I was truly enjoying the hard massage, at times painful, but in a good way. The special service to me was just icing on the cake, but then again, if all I wanted was a massage, there are many many other places to go to.

More massage followed (120 minutes ensures sufficient time is spent on all areas needing attention), and we wrapped up with a shower to get rid of the oil and just freshen up.

I got a coupon at the end, for 1000 yen off – good for a month. Certainly useful as I will be returning.

Recommendation: Yes, for my purposes.
I tend to qualify a summary such as a recommendation. The massage was perfect for me, and find that I might be a regular patron here because I require massages quite often as of late. The HE of course was pleasant and only enhances an already pleasurable experience. Lastly, we connected very well, and I look forward to getting another massage from her. I would certainly like to get a massage from Ayumi sometime though.

Reactions: doraemon000
Ayumi is hot and honestly gives a good massage, but she's not the most friendly.

You just have to get to know her little better then I think the feeling is more friendlier. Maybe you should do something that makes you stand out with her. Just a thought.

I agree; Ayumi isn't too friendly. However, I didn't pay 10,000 yen for friendly conversation. As long as the massage is good (as well as the hj), I have no complaints. She was definitely good in that regard. I would like to try someone else, but I haven't decided if Asian Feeling/Relax is worth the money yet.

Reactions: JayL