Guest viewing is limited

Asian Smile In Shinbashi: Judi

Ali Onay

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Asian Feeling and it is time to pay back as I consumed quite a bit of reviews here. This is my first time ever experience for paying someone to pop.

Date: Aug 5, 2014
Provider: Judi - http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/detail.aspx?id=21
Contact Info: http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/
Type/Location: Massage, Shinbashi
Language Specifics: My Japanese is limited to Konnichiwa and Arigatou
Session Length/Fee: 1 hour 10000 Yen
Physical Description: Asian (Thai) girl with long hair. Big boobs. She had her times but the photo at the link above is a bit dated. Nothing outstanding, but I would do her.
Details: The guy at the reception was cheerful and can speak enough English to complete the necessary transaction. He gave me the menu, I asked for the list of girls (I had already checked the website) but none stood out so I decided to go for A surprise. If you chose the girl you pay 1K extra. He walked me in to the room and told me to undress and wrap myself with the towel.
Clean, simple facility. Judi showed up in a couple minutes, took me to the shower. She did not speak much English but giggled a lot. She washed me all over with a lot of bubbles was fun. Kept giggling as she washed me down there and I giggled back as I was not sure how else to respond.
At this point my anxiousness was gone and I was happy. She took me to the room and gave me a nice massage. I get massages quite often, I would rate her massage a 7/10 which took about 45 minutes as I was laying face down. She then turned me over, poured oil all over (a lot of it) and gave me a nice handjob. She paid a lot of attention to balls&thighs which I love so I had a really good time. I really do not have a point of comparison for grading her handjob, and my wife can do better if she is in the mood, however I appreciated the different style and enjoyed myself a lot. She cleaned me up after I came, did a few Thai massage moves for another 5 minutes or so and took me back to the shower. She asked if I wanted to do it on my own, which I was happy to do so, so she waited outside. She walked me back to the room, tidied up as I got dressed and kept giggling and smiling. She lead me to the exit and off I went to the street, pleased with my first ever paid experience.

Recommendation: I am happy with what I got, especially for a first time experience. I was a bit nervous about it but this was a rather easy and smooth slide in to the massage+ world which I think I will enjoy especially as I get older :)
I will probably go back before I leave this weekend but I am debating to try Kaishun massage instead (not interested in BJ or FS). Any suggestions?

Thanks for your review and glad to hear that you first time went well. :)

A lot of the girls on the web site look like the girls from Asian Feeling/Asian Relax. Must be the same owner.

http://www.asian-feeling.net

It is. If you go to their website you will see this.

I was at a loose end the other day in Shinjuku and decided to check at asian feeling and relax, I ended up going into one of them but forget which one. So close together. It was the one opposite hot point I think. Anyway I went for 1 hour course this time and wasn't offered any choice of girl but ended up with a lovely girl called minami. Actually massage itself was pretty rubbish but wow she gave an amazing hand job. Good use of oil and circular motions. She lay down next to me and got her legs involved and then finished me off by getting on top of me and placing the my cock between her oiled up legs. Was great to hear her breathing in my ear and grabbing her ass as I shot my load.

Does anyone know if its possible to request girl? Also I read somewhere hot point allows gaijins. Anyone had any luck?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland