Oct. 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for one hour

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mostly English, but Japanese would also be OK.

Details of the Encounter:
There had been some mention on TAG of a place in Shimbashi called Asian Smile. So, one fine afternoon, knowing that I would be in the area anyway, I decided to check it out.

Asian Smile is a foreigner-friendly MP with SPs from the Land of Smiles. It is located on the fourth floor of a building very close to Shimbashi Station.

Fortunately, this time my masseuse was not in mourning (see my post about Noi at Thai Oasis in Yokohama). The lady is Izumi. Despite being Thais, the female staff at Asian Smile have Japanese stage names. Perhaps it is just easier that way for their Japanese customers? At any rate, Izumi still has that Thai playfulness about her.

The shower was a bit different. In particular, there is a stool in the shower like in certain soaplands. The actual rooms are small yet clean. They are not as private as those at a typical soapland, but they were still acceptable to me.

Sensing that I was ready for action from the start, Izumi offered to do the happy part first. Once that was out of the way, there was a relaxing massage followed by another shower. If I were a younger man, then I might have been up -- literally and figuratively -- for a second round.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My experience at Asian Smile in Shimbashi was better than my experience last year at a similar place in Shinjuku.

My memory is a bit hazy now. So, I’m not sure if that other establishment was Asian Feeling or Asian Relax. Perhaps I even went to both. After a while such events tend to blur together.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Izumi

Date of Encounter:
Oct. 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for one hour

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mostly English, but Japanese would also be OK.

Details of the Encounter:
There had been some mention on TAG of a place in Shimbashi called Asian Smile. So, one fine afternoon, knowing that I would be in the area anyway, I decided to check it out.

Asian Smile is a foreigner-friendly MP with SPs from the Land of Smiles. It is located on the fourth floor of a building very close to Shimbashi Station.

Fortunately, this time my masseuse was not in mourning (see my post about Noi at Thai Oasis in Yokohama). The lady is Izumi. Despite being Thais, the female staff at Asian Smile have Japanese stage names. Perhaps it is just easier that way for their Japanese customers? At any rate, Izumi still has that Thai playfulness about her.

The shower was a bit different. In particular, there is stool in the shower like in certain soaplands. The actual rooms are small yet clean. They are not as private as those at a typical soapland, but they were still acceptable to me.

Sensing that I was ready for action from the start, Izumi offered to do the happy part first. Once that was out of the way, there was a relaxing massage followed by another shower. If I were a younger man, then I might have been up -- literally and figuratively -- for a second round.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My experience at Asian Smile in Shimbashi was better than my experience last year at a similar place in Shinjuku.

My memory is a bit hazy now. So, I’m not sure if that other establishment was Asian Feeling or Asian Relax. Perhaps I even went to both. After a while such events tend to blur together.
Thanks for the review. Izumi is indeed a very sweet yet naughty girl. I've been with her a few times and it's always fun. She even offers two pops with a massage in between when you become her regular customer - and a few other tricks.

Yes, I would say so. Of course, Izumi is hiding her face in the photo. She must be a shy:cool:

Izumi is around 30 years old. Anyway, I find her attractive(y)

Reactions: zecarioca
Definitely looks attractive enough from the photo even she is covering her eyes. Never been to this place myself yet

Reactions: SugoiBoy