Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Smile - Saya

akasam

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Oil Massage http://asiansmile-massage.net/therapist.aspx (Shop Main Page: http://asiansmile-massage.net/)

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 10,000

Type/Location:
Thai Massage Shinbashi http://asiansmile-massage.net/access.aspx

Language Notes:
English/Thai/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Summary: shower, oil massage, HJ with clothed lady, shower, shoulder massage, bye. Continue reading if you want the boring details.

I probably heard about this place from you guys and happened to be in the area wandering around looking for good beer. Spoiler: the best part of this place is the great beer bar one floor below it, Cooper Ales.

Walked up a flight of stairs, met the friendly guy and he immediately started talking to me in decent English. I wanted to nominate, but he claimed there was only one girl left, but very beautiful. Sure.

It was Saya, a Thai woman (maybe 35 yo?) with a decent body, from what I could tell, but her face was ... fine for a dinner companion but not what I was looking for. I've been told I'm a handsome man by many Thai girls so I know.

Her English is good enough, but I mixed in a nit noi of Thai and a sukoshi of Japanese for practice and fun.

Showered, leaving all my stuff in the room (not happy about that, but it's Japan). She was very helpful in the shower in cleaning everywhere, but kept he clothes on and just leaned over. Never done that before, but hey why not.

Her warm oily massage was one of the better I've had, although it really does little for me, so I don't care. More a chance to chat, really.

I wasn't really hard by the time it came for that part of it, which has almost never happened. Probably the combination of her being fully clothed, not young or stunning or even Japanese made it hard to fantasize. The beers didn't help, but that's never been a dealbreaker before.

No worries, she was helpful and using both hands and asking for suggestions managed to get me to rally and finish in a decent time (not too long to get boring, not too short to not get value).

She (and probably all the girls) don't allow touching under the clothes or even over the pussy, but friendly groping and a little exploration of neck, ears, other exposed parts was tolerated. No licking, biting, etc. and the clothes were unnecessarily thick, IMHO.

Back in the shower alone (I think she asked if I wanted help, but I was good to go). Had to leave my stuff again!

Saya was nice and fun to talk to. I don't know if she's that way with everyone, but since I'd been to Thailand we had stuff to talk about.

Back in the room for a shoulder massage, apparently. Oh well, I'm happy to talk some more. Then out the show with the friendly host asking me how it went and offering me a coupon for next time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Glad to check this off my list of interesting Japanese stuff. Safe, pleasant and cheap compared to the U.S. Will need to try all the other options for comparison.

I probably won't do the same type of service again unless I really need a shower, or unless I can guarantee a super hot and/or Japanese girl.

How does the nomination system work here? Do they have a book with full pictures of the girl, do the girls do a lineup or do you just have to know from previous experience (or referrals)?

(It feels odd asking a question in my own thread, but it seems that posting it on an older review is discouraged.)

How does the nomination system work here? Do they have a book with full pictures of the girl, do the girls do a lineup or do you just have to know from previous experience (or referrals)?

(It feels odd asking a question in my own thread, but it seems that posting it on an older review is discouraged.)
They have a book with pictures of the girls, pretty much the same ones you can find at their website.

Thanks, that will be less awkward when choosing a different girl. Although I was hoping the photos would be better in person, as they are at [Redacted].

Reactions: zecarioca
Thanks, that will be less awkward when choosing a different girl. Although I was hoping the photos would be better in person, as they are at [Redacted].
The photos are quite the same, but all the girls show their faces (some hide their faces at the website) and you can get a better glimpse of their bodies (meaning tits).