Contact Method:
http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/sp/detail.aspx?id=107

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
She spoke japanese and english

Details of the Encounter:
this group has been reviewed a lot so wont go into too much detail. Id tried to check this place out before but none of the available girls were ever attractive to me.
Finally stopped by today and shizuka was available so i took the 1 hr oil option.

I found her less attractive IRL than her photos. She was wearing a lot of make up and it wasnt great. Her photos on the website make her look quite sweet and pretty but i found her not so much like that. She has large breasts for her small frame but they were not available for access.

Assisted shower; she was way too rough with my balls! I literally jumped back away from her when she washed them.

Massage; was ok. She uses her elbows and knees a lot to genrate power. Ive had better and worse massages. The mirror around the room is good for checking her out.

HE; nothing special. Again, my balls are not stress toys! I had to tell her to leave them alone. Most of the girls at feeling/relax have some kind of signature move or they are generous with how far they let you go in terms of touching, but not shizuka. Standard hand job.

This is my first sub-par experience at asian feeling/relax/smile group, but still not bad.

There were at least three other customers in 3pm on a tuesday and i think they were all gaijin.
Hello continental european guy who ordered an ice tea, i hope you had a nice time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Id try this shop again but not shizuka. It wasnt a bad experience but i just wasnt that into her looks wise and she didnt have the massage or hj skill to make up for that.

You may try Alice, she isn't hot and uses far too much make-up (imho) but makes up for it by being chatty (in decent English) and light teasing even during the massage. Watching her give a shyly naughty smile in the mirror, while her hands brush my balls during the massage, is one of the pleasures I frequent Asian smile for.
And from the second time I went, she allowed me full top access to her petite breasts (bra opened from behind), while I could still brush my fingers over her lightly-haired bosom; albeit over a lacy panty. I almost always make her giggle when I cum. After a stressful day at work, this provides the perfect release for me. Ymmv

.., her giggle when I cum.,.,

No fucking shyte. How much do I have to pay a woman to get a clue about this? At least try to allow me to pretend that on some level we're both enjoying this?

I frequented a standard Chinese massage place for years (maybe 6 to 8 years) simply because this one girl there 1) was SMOKING HOT and 2) she made me feel like we were both having a good time.

her giggle when I cum.

No fucking shyte. How much do I have to pay a woman to get a clue about this?

I needed to read this written down before I realised that one of the places which I used to frequent was mostly because the girl always acted super happy when she got me off. I went there more than two years and did not figure this one out. I am not a smart man. :eek:

N 2) she made me feel like we were both having a good time.
One of the images etched into my retina for eternity - she is joyfully smiling down at me, has me right at the edge, then with her free hand she reaches down and raises up her dress to expose everything - skimpy panties, no bra, perfect titties - and with a wicked smirk says "you like this?" I came so hard I almost expected to see parts of my internal organs around me.

One of the images etched into my retina for eternity - she is joyfully smiling down at me, has me right at the edge, then with her free hand she reaches down and raises up her dress to expose everything - skimpy panties, no bra, perfect titties - and with a wicked smirk says "you like this?" I came so hard I almost expected to see parts of my internal organs around me.

Sounds like a grand place. Haven't found one like this before.

This is so apt! I'm bookmarking it.

At least try to allow me to pretend that on some level we're both enjoying this?

THIS. All the girls I tend to repeat with have that in common - they're either genuinely having fun with me, or they're really good at faking it. One of my favourite girls... she isn't the prettiest, or the most technically skilled, or to be honest even really my "type" - but when she sees me as the door opens, her eyes light up and she smiles with her whole face - no faking, she's genuinely really happy to see me. And that few seconds at the start of our sessions, to me, is worth more than everything that comes afterwards. :)

You are really old.
And I relate to this so much it must mean I am really old too. :cry:

They say you're only as old as you feel. And a little later tonight, I'm going to be feeling a 19 year old hottie.

But seriously, given that I've been living in Japan since before most of my regular providers were born..... I will not contest this accusation. Especially when one of those providers work at Seafari....

They say you're only as old as you feel.

They do say that but at the same time they keep refusing me the old age pension I have been trying to apply. I mean if I feel like 75 would that not count?

And a little later tonight, I'm going to be feeling a 19 year old hottie.

Now you are saying that to make me feel jealous. And it's working.

But seriously, given that I've been living in Japan since before most of my regular providers were born..... I will not contest this accusation.

All of my p4p regulars are born after I came to Japan. But all except one of my non-p4p regulars are born before. I think I have hit the sweet spot now. :D

Where is this place you speak of?

You have to realize that this happened after we had known each other for years, this happened maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and I don't remember if we were speaking Japanese or Chinese at the time.

She runs her own shop now but she will still handle me for old times sake,

If she has her own shop can you share your information so that others may be able to go?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If she has her own shop can you share your information so that others may be able to go?
First - understand that she is the manager and not likely to help you herself (she isn't there all the time either)
Second - if you don't speak Japanese nor Chinese you will be wasting your time and theirs
Third - it is a bit out of the way: 東京都葛飾区 新小岩2丁目2−25  

-look for this sign

upload_2017-11-16_22-17-59.png

Last edited:
First - understand that she is the manager and not likely to help you herself (she isn't there all the time either)
Second - if you don't speak Japanese nor Chinese you will be wasting your time and theirs
Third - it is a bit out of the way: 東京都葛飾区 新小岩2丁目2−25  

-look for this sign

View attachment 5988

Would you think that there would be at least a HE at her shop should someone go?

I had a good experience with her.
You said her boobs were not available for access. Can you recommend a cute girl that they are available? I guess I got lucky with Shizuka but not as lucky as I would like.