Japanese: http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/index.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
One hour for 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Multilingual mix

Details of the Encounter:
On a chilly winter evening I returned to Asian Smile in Shimbashi after not having been there for quite a while. It was so busy that I had to make an appointment and come back a bit later. Because I had always had good experiences at AS in the past, I was willing to hang out at a nearby coffee shop for a while.

When I returned, I paid ten grand for an oil massage. There was no chance to select a therapist this time. However, that was fine because I ended up with Shino (シノ). She is a lovely Thai lady. We conversed in a multilingual mixture of Japanese and English sprinkled with a few words of Thai. During past trips to the Land of Smiles I have picked up a little Thai, but I certainly don’t know much of the Siamese lingo. Anyway, I think that Shino has been in Japan for about five years.

Damn, I had forgotten how just how small the rooms at AS were. Maybe only about two tatami? Yet, the rooms have doors instead of curtains. Also, the walls go all the way up to the ceiling. Hence, there is a bit more privacy at AS than at certain other MPs in Tokyo. The mirrors are a nice touch.

After a risqué shower in a separate room, we returned to our room. A good oil massage ensued. The main event was a lingam massage, which I quickly deemed to be a spiritual experience. Afterwards there was so more relaxation followed by another shower, of course. At some stage, I drank iced tea.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Asian Smile remains a good value for Tokyo. The place is very foreigner friendly. One of these days I really should book a session than lasts longer than one hour.

Last edited by a moderator: