Guest viewing is limited

Ask an older co-worker how his wife has changed.

Count

TAG Member
Reaction score
If you ask a man in his 50s how his wife has changed the answer might surprise you. You might look at Japanese men in a new light.

If you ask a man in his 50s how his wife has changed the answer might surprise you. You might look at Japanese men in a new light.
And if you ask anyone how their parter has changed over a long period of time, you will get some surprising answers. Guess what? People change. Guess what? Some relationships last and even improve over time. At least that has been my experience. Your experience has been different and we can all see why that is.

It's called generalization. It doesn't happen universally, maybe your circle is just salty old men.

Reactions: MikeH
They are waiting for you in Hell. When you get there, they are going to make you drink Mercian wine from Yamanashi and eat McDonalds French fries for eternity.
Damn, that’s harsh! :(

Dude needs a good lay agreed.
And now blocked because he adds nothing to this board but whing and misogyny.

How about we start a collection to get this guy laid?

Not sure if it's me but his posts remind me of the stuff you would bump into on Stormfront, The white suprematist website. The constant dictation of how evil and soulless Asians are in reality etc..

I've also found out on Stormfront that some people don't consider south europeans as white.. I was shook, I grabbed my Starbucks drink and repeated "omg" three times and flipped my hair to activate the whiteness in me.

Not sure if it's me but his posts remind me of the stuff you would bump into on Stormfront, The white suprematist website. The constant dictation of how evil and soulless Asians are in reality etc..

I've also found out on Stormfront that some people don't consider south europeans as white.. I was shook, I grabbed my Starbucks drink and repeated "omg" three times and flipped my hair to activate the whiteness in me.

And, if I may ask, what do you get out of reading all that nonsense? Is it at least entertaining , like watching the best Alex Jones rants on YouTube? (I must admit it’s my guilty pleasure... his parody by Colbert is hilarious too)

And, if I may ask, what do you get out of reading all that nonsense? Is it at least entertaining , like watching the best Alex Jones rants on YouTube? (I must admit it’s my guilty pleasure... his parody by Colbert is hilarious too)

Actually I do like to read other people's opposing views a lot. Gives me a different perspective but most people on that website are not capable of critical thinking.

Last edited:

I think the way how she looks, also may give you the clue?? If a lady is over 50, If she wears high heels something like Loubutin, high brand, care of how she looks, very feminine fashion even in the office, shake her butt when she walks, good confident face expression, maybe thick make up, but I kinda think she can be still sexually active.

But, they're too much busy with raising kids, work full time, no time to take care of herself, feel blessed as a lady,,, only small allowance she gets,. is likely to loose and go obachan looks and far from sexy. I think it must be hard to keep both balance in the reality, but I think it's mens responsibility to respect wives feminine side...If you treat her like your "household", then she'll loose sexual appetite...Maybe constantly praise as a woman, maybe the key not to loose the woman side...fart infront of you in Japan is like you don't want to do in front of your special one, but when it's a long term partner and you start don't care about it, burp, no delicasy will certainly loose mystery attraction between men and women. So, I do highly care myself how I look, spend lots on my clothes, make ups keep the feminine side. So, if you don't, I can imagine you loose the goddess attraction, something more to be like "the same" sort of...

It's easier said than done, maybe...but that's single's perspective. If it's wrong, sorry for my poor imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majestyk
I think the way how she looks, also may give you the clue?? If a lady is over 50, If she wears high heels something like Loubutin, high brand, care of how she looks, very feminine fashion even in the office, shake her butt when she walks, good confident face expression, maybe thick make up, but I kinda think she can be still sexually active.

But, they're too much busy with raising kids, work full time, no time to take care of herself, feel blessed as a lady,,, only small allowance she gets,. is likely to loose and go obachan looks and far from sexy. I think it must be hard to keep both balance in the reality, but I think it's mens responsibility to respect wives feminine side...If you treat her like your "household", then she'll loose sexual appetite...Maybe constantly praise as a woman, maybe the key not to loose the woman side...fart infront of you in Japan is like you don't want to do in front of your special one, but when it's a long term partner and you start don't care about it, burp, no delicasy will certainly loose mystery attraction between men and women. So, I do highly care myself how I look, spend lots on my clothes, make ups keep the feminine side. So, if you don't, I can imagine you loose the goddess attraction, something more to be like "the same" sort of...

It's easier said than done, maybe...but that's single's perspective. If it's wrong, sorry for my poor imagination.
I don't know what you said, but I agree with all of it. Especially about the Farting.

I don't know what you said, but I agree with all of it. Especially about the Farting.

I said too much, maybe.sorry... thanks for agreeing to some extent, though! I guess wives reflect how they are treated by their husbands. If she had a kinky husband, she is likely can stay goddess!

I said too much, maybe.sorry... thanks for agreeing to some extent, though! I guess wives reflect how they are treated by their husbands. If she had a kinky husband, she is likely can stay goddess!

I don't agree with either point. Plenty of older couples have sex, even though neither is objectively attractive.

And I'm pretty sure nothing my wife does reflects me, and I'm sure that's true for some other people.

Reactions: Ken1988
A very good example of why I never pursue a relationship with anybody who has never been married. I have never met one who has a useful understanding about what it's like to be married for 10 to 20 years.

Reactions: split and ur19877