Guest viewing is limited

Ask an older co-worker how his wife has changed.

I've also found out on Stormfront that some people don't consider south europeans as white.. I was shook

In the US, people from Spain are not considered whites. xD

French, Italian, Portuguese and Greek are, on the other hand.

In the US, people from Spain are not considered whites. xD

French, Italian, Portuguese and Greek are, on the other hand.

That's crazy talk. English, french, german and the rest of northern europe are white. Anything south and east of that are not.

european here, despite not caring about colour, i also dont consider spanish to be white... also not italians, portugese, greek and so on...

That's crazy talk. English, french, german and the rest of northern europe are white. Anything south and east of that are not.

european here, despite not caring about colour, i also dont consider spanish to be white... also not italians, portugese, greek and so on...

Lol.

This narrow definition of white race reminds me a historical figure.

Reactions: MikeH
That quip gets you a high five!

He must mean Charlie Chaplin. Because if he means the one that I think he means then by the rules of the internet he just lost the argument.

You are literally sitting in a concrete building thanks to those people you don't consider white. :D (Concrete was invented during the rule of Roman Empire) Unless you're sitting in a park of course. Civilization started in the lands of those people you've listed..

I do care about our color. Our skin is full of pigment so we don't age fast and we have beautiful skin, full eyelashes and eyebrows. No spray tan or eyelash appointments for me :D Can't complain about that :) Although I must say I find Western and Northern European people attractive as well, because I haven't assigned myself as the white police :D
Agreed. I love my skin with natural tan. I don't have to worry about sunburn :D

You are literally sitting in a concrete building thanks to those people you don't consider white. :D (Concrete was invented during the rule of Roman Empire) Unless you're sitting in a park of course. Civilization started in the lands of those people you've listed..

I do care about our color. Our skin is full of pigment so we don't age fast and we have beautiful skin, full eyelashes and eyebrows. No spray tan or eyelash appointments for me :D Can't complain about that :) Although I must say I find Western and Northern European people attractive as well, because I haven't assigned myself as the white police :D
Right! Those Romans used concrete to build the Colloseum. That's where they had the gladiator games, another one of their great inventions! The highlight of this brilliant invention was when they threw dark skinned African slaves and Christians into the colloseum ring where hungry lions and tigers tore them to pieces while all the Romans munched on olives, swilled Chianti and squealed in delight at the blood and gore! Civilization my ass!

Reactions: Simonka
Yeah. Almost as brutal as the fast fashion industry today which practically uses Cambodians, Peruvians etc as their slaves & keeps them in horrible working conditions :)
Yea. But I know you buy stuff at Uniqlo. Fess up. So do I. The supima cotton boxer briefs, are excellent at any price, and at 980yen/pair are too good to pass up. And frankly, those Cambodians need to take care of themselves. I cant save the world. And any money I waste on expensive underwear is less money I can spend wisely on booze and loose women

Actually I don't. I have one set from there someone got me as a present. I don't shop from fast fashion stores.
Well excuuuuuuuuse me. So all your clothes are made in fair trade organic one percent for the planet unionized certified by Angelina Jolie factories where the workers get free granola for lunch and free yoga lessons? Must be nice to have morals. You can feel so good about yourself.

I am Italian, my skin is pale, I have freckles pretty much everywhere. I don’t get tanned, I burn up in flames. My beard is ginger. My parents are Italians, so is everybody in my family. Please, unless you’re being ironic and I didn’t get it, what color am I?

I am Italian, my skin is pale, I have freckles pretty much everywhere. I don’t get tanned, I burn up in flames. My beard is ginger. My parents are Italians, so is everybody in my family. Please, unless you’re being ironic and I didn’t get it, what color am I?

Luigi? Is that you? Great forum huh? :)

IMG_3580.JPG
Yes, Francois, it’s moi.

Actually I don't. I have one set from there someone got me as a present. I don't shop from fast fashion stores.
That's great. The important thing is to try to supress the self-righteous, holier-than-thou attitude some people have towards people who can't afford anything other than Uniqlo. Some people can afford expensive clothes because they were born with a sexy bodys and have decided to use them as a money makers. And some of us fat pigs dont have that option, so we either wear Uniqlo or we find some other way to make bank. In all cases being non-judgemental on this forum is paramount.