https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-16796789/ 真央

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2018

Contact Method:
Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins 21,000?

Type/Location:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/プ...c4776!8m2!3d35.7224475!4d139.7966735?hl=en-US

Language Notes:
basic japanese?

Details of the Encounter:
Thanks for all the info provided on the site. Hopefully my tiny contribution may help someone.

Woke up early as usual, so I walked into Royal as it opens early. Male staff mentioned 真央 is available, and only offered her. I wasn't planning to wait and didn't think about it much, so I went with it. He did mention I can't change once I decided, now I wonder if this is a sign that he believes I may regret it.

Website mentioned she is 32, but her look to me is early 40s. Being slow to react and trying to be positive, I figure at least she should be experienced enough to show me mat play which is my first.

I don't quite remember the actual play sequence, but the mat play included: pretty much tongue touching all parts of body including toe and rimming, sumata/cg (I forgot which) after I was capped without me noticing; then for bed play, it was mainly cg. With her face, I was discouraged for any facial interaction and I don't care too much about breast. The action was good, but not remarkable.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If mat tongue action is what you care about, it may be alright if you don't mind the age. I wonder if staff tells you that you can't change is a sign that you should change.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Same experience. Definitely thought she was much older than 32 (probably mid-40s?), and her breasts are not as advertised. She said she recently lost a bunch of weight, which she looked like with the skin around her waist. With that said, I thought her mat technique was quite good, and her soft moans were nice, though it didn't make up for her not looking like her picture. She was quite chatty, and not in a sexy way.