Attractive couple looking for swinging event

Sonike

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi there, we are a mixed couple, european and japanese. She is 24 years old and like new experience 3-4some.
I try to find swinging party or event, but it’s really difficult in tokyo or japan.
If you have tips ;)

Reactions: lovelytokyoooo
Are you looking for a private swinging party? If so, you might have to create one on your own by inviting people who would be interested in joining you here on TAG.

As far as paid establishments and depending on your Japanese proficiency, there are many threads discussing what you are looking for. You can do a search for happening bars and/or bliss out.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hi there, we are a mixed couple, european and japanese. She is 24 years old and like new experience 3-4some.
I try to find swinging party or event, but it’s really difficult in tokyo or japan.
If you have tips ;)
Hi, we are also a mixed Asian Japanese couple visiting Tokyo and would be happy to host you at our hotel for a 4some 10 or 11 nov. please let us know.

If you have tips ;)
Let me know if you're still down for the threesome!

Hey there. When are you guys coming to visit? Your best bet is probably to meet a couple on here. Share some basic picks and see if there is a basic chemistry and then either meet for a drink somewhere or even st bliss out

Reactions: User#42695