Guest viewing is limited

Aussie couple visiting Japan 23 April till 1st May

2BusyBees

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello.
We're a M39 and F42 couple visiting Japan from the 23rd April till the 1st May. We're landing in Osaka and will finish our holiday in Tokyo.
Here in Australia we have been in the swinging scene for a few years but we are same room own partners sort of fun.
We were hoping to attend a Couples Kissas but our Japanese is very poor so we think we might get knocked back?
Can anyone suggest a place that would be suitable for foreigners?
In Osaka we are staying in Osaka-Shi and in Tokyo we'll be in Shinjuku.
When in doubt we always say ask a local!

Cheers,
2BusyBees

Bliss Out is definitely the most foreigner friendly place, and located in Shinjuku.
You can find a lot of information about it if you search this forum. A big complaint is that it would not always be busy, but if you can go in the weekend not too early and not too late, it should be ok. :)

I went twice to Osaka but the staff does not speak any English at all.
If you interested anyway, I can send you their website link. I need to do a bit of research as I don't keep bookmark for that...
I remember you can leave message on their website and they answer within a day.

Bliss Out is definitely the most foreigner friendly place, and located in Shinjuku.
You can find a lot of information about it if you search this forum. A big complaint is that it would not always be busy, but if you can go in the weekend not too early and not too late, it should be ok. :)

Thank you! We will definitely check it out!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went twice to Osaka but the staff does not speak any English at all.
If you interested anyway, I can send you their website link. I need to do a bit of research as I don't keep bookmark for that...
I remember you can leave message on their website and they answer within a day.

Unfortunately we have run out of time in Osaka to check any of them out.We're up in Takaragawa onsen for tonight and will be back in Tokyo Friday and Saturday nights.

If there are any local couples who speak English who are interested in showing us around either of those nights we would welcome it.

We are in the same boat. Couple aged 29/30. We want to try something different while in Tokyo. Just watch and be watched. We've been to a swingers party before but was a bit much. We get into Tokyo on a Wednesday and leave on Saturday night, so this club sounds like us. We are in Tokyo in October (a long way away) so if anyone wanted to show us around we would be happy to swap pics or meet for a drink!