http://www.club-swiss.ch/

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 CHF entrance \ 89 CHF - 30 min

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English, German etc.

Details of the Encounter:
Day 3: After leaving Wellcum (there has to be a joke in there), I started my long drive to Zurich area. I took a scenic route, which included the Grossglockner pass with some spectacular views and a climb to the top of the Edelweiss mountain. Some challenging drive, but nothing too difficult for my new car. It was a real highlight. The rest of the drive was uneventful, but took a total of 8 hours. I had dinner at my hotel and made my way to Swiss FKK, which was a 5 minutes drive away. I was let in by friendly, smiley Alexandra. It's a Friday night and the place is... empty... I checked the line-up on the website and I saw where the problem was. Although there were 15 girls on the line-up, they were mostly non-regulars or fillers from other clubs of the same group (Pascha and Globe). Out of the 15 girls, about 10 were available, all naked, but none caught my attention. The music was very loud and in a terrible mix (songs ending, 15 seconds silence, same song starting up...) which made the atmosphere impossible. Mia sat next to me and started talking, but I wasn't interested just yet. She told me that because of travel restrictions, girls who went back to Romania \ Bulgaria had to quarantine themselves after coming home, which caused staffing issues. I didn't notice that in other the other clubs... The club itself is small and everything is in the same space: bar, wellness, kino etc. The pictures of the girls are very photoshopped on the website and although "mostly accurate", were smoothened up considerably, to the point I was just laughing when comparing the girls I saw to their photos. It wasn't as bad as in many Asian agencies, but still quite ridiculous.
Daniela caught my attention, I added Mia and we went to the room. I had to give my name and number, which I entered fake and no one cared. The room itself was too basic to be true. It was so basic, I don't even recall a mirror. The lighting was too bright and reminded me of student dorms and the whole thing just didn't get me in the mood. Mia was making too many fake breathing sounds close to my face and was stinking of cigarettes. Although the girls were much less aggressive than Wellcum, and even though we agreed on the service, once we got to the room they were very pushy and upselling, which turned me off even more. It was the worst session I had on my trip and nothing was notable. I returned to the club and tried to find a good spot to watch, maybe wait for nicer girls. They didn't show up. I left and went back to the hotel without having a second round. All in all, it was a disappointing experience and felt like a waste of time and money.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Classic YMMV. This club was praised in another review. Different girls, different atmosphere, different state of mind, all make an impact on your experience. Therefore, I still recommend this place, because I can see others liking it, but I will not return myself.

Thanks again for your reports from Austria!

Approved: 10/6/2020