Appointment Length & Costs:
70€ - 30min

Type/Location:
FKK

Language Notes:
English, German, Italian, Romanian

Details of the Encounter:
A few opening notes about this review:
It happens to be that my choice of venues to visit coincided with those of @AlexWand , which he reviewed last month. His reviews, along with others I found online were very helpful for me to determine my itinerary. The reviews will refer to information and opinions expressed in Alex's reviews here (wellcum), here (sexpark) and here (swiss)

Day -1: I got a new car and wanted to take it for a drive. I originally wished to take it to one of the German FKK establishments, but they are all still closed. Catching the scent of Alpine clubs, it was a no brainer and a great combination of sight-seeing and lady-sniffing. The original intention was to drive down to Austria, spend 2 days in Wellcum while staying on-prem in the hotel, then drive to Switzerland and spend 1 evening in Swiss FKK, another day in SexPark and Olymp, driving back to NL on the last day.

Day 0: The drive to Austria is a bit long, and I could only leave in the afternoon. I booked a hotel in Ingolstadt, which I reached at 22:00 after 8 hours driving.

Day 1: I left at 10, to avoid morning traffic around Munich. An hour past Munich you can already start feeling the mountains getting closer. After total 4 hours of driving, I made it to the club, which although is at the end of an industrial terrain, is really in an incredible surrounding, with impressive scenery. I pre-booked a room for 2 nights and had to leave CC details for booking guarantee pay it (cash or card) upon check-in, including 2 days entry to the club itself. The hotel itself had big rooms with comfortable beds. I had a view to the grounds and could see the action from above, which is potentially nice, but was mostly naked men sunbathing. Finally went down to the club with a robe and unleashed myself on the girls. As Alex pointed out, the girls are indeed very aggressive and spot new meat easily. Many of them were topless or naked and I was just trying to check the grounds, see what's where, but I was constantly harassed, mostly in Italian. There are some areas in which they will not approach you. I tried to locate myself there, and try to size up the offering. There were many girls available. They are very good looking, albeit not really my taste except a few. A lot of fake boobs and other parts. The aggressiveness is a turn-off. There were not so many guys, with ratio of almost 1 to 1. I caught a glimpse of 1 very beautiful girl, but she disappeared quickly. After about 30 minutes, I located Nia. and we started talking. She was not so aggressive, and I asked a trio suggestion. She suggested her "cousin" Adelina as an option, saying I would like her and not be disappointed. After 5 minutes she showed up, and hurray! it was the pretty girl from earlier. A worthy couple for the first shot of the day. We agreed on basic services +CIM and went up to the room, which was in very high standard and equipped with a shower. There was some upsell, but I disregarded it. Nia was older, maybe late 20's, and had mild fake boobs which didn't feel so nice. Adelina was perfect. Big (no huge) natural boobs of a great body and a very sweet face. The website says she's 19, but she said she's 21. No reason to believe she's older. The service was not extraordinary, but they provided good time and vibe. I eventually finished in their mouths. The amount surprised them a bit, but I was indeed keeping myself for that moment. After a quick shower, we all went back to the club.
It was lunch time and I was surprised by the food quality. The cooks were also very friendly and servicing. The open kitchen was spotless and the food freshly prepared.
After lunch I explored the grounds a bit more. Although it was a hot day, no one jumped in the pool, which I thought was a shame. Otherwise, there was a lot of grass and places to rest. The sauna and jacuzzi looked inviting, but I only did sauna. Unfortunately people went from the sauna directly to the jacuzzi, which had a disgusting layer of oil and sweat floating on it. The sauna was nice, though. It had windows from which you could look at the girls and not be harassed. Next on the list was the Cuban Ginevra, strutting a magnificent ass along the club, shaking it now and again to everyone's enjoyment. Up close, however, she wasn't my flavor. She worked really hard to get the juices out of me, and after CIM, I also gave her a tip (they all expected some tip, which was annoying. if they didn't deserve it).
Many girls were indeed working in pairs, trying to get trios. I like trios, so I didn't mind this too much, but aggressive behavior and upsell were very annoying.
I saw Adelina available again, walking around with another "cousin" of a bombshell Nika. Since I'm a tourist, I decided to have some extra fun with them and pay for the lesbian show too. It was a blast to have doggy with Adelina as she licks Nika. I couldn't resist and also paid for the pleasure of taking photos and a video. This is a nice souvenir... again, good time and vibe, but not spectacular. Them being so sexy and natural was the turn-on for me. On to dinner again, very tasty food. One of the girls, for a change, just sat with me at the table to eat have a nice chat without attacking or suggesting we go to a room. After dinner I got a bit bloated on beer and took a bit of a pause. around 22:00 the place some guys started leaving, and I was chatting with Cayenne, with whom I got a nice room - but I was too tired to perform well. Funny enough, there was no upsell in this session, but she kept warning me about "extra" territories when I approached them. I returned to the club. it's around 22:30 and was getting empty, so I went to my room. The 2 days of driving were taking toll and I decided to make it the last room of the night.

Day 2: I had breakfast, which was freshly made and was actually the best I had on the trip. It's 10:00, the club opens later, so I went for a drive on the Villacher Alpine Road, which costs 17.5 per car and provides a very scenic drive with glorious views from the mountain over the FKK. Of course, it's too far to make anything out of it if you don't know it's there, but it was nice to know that these places can hide in plain sight. Villach itself is not terribly spectacular, but can be interesting for a couple-hours stroll. I had lunch in a local beer garden and headed back to the club. Thursday is a naked day.
Adelina and Nika greeted me and asked for my CIM, knowing they are my first ones today. So we went to the room again, where we had a lot of fun, finally blasting in their mouths. They smiled back at me to show me where it all landed, which provided a very nice mental image to keep and one of the highlights of my trip. One of the advantages of having a hotel on-site: after this nice session, I just went to the room to take a nap. Looking for pre-dinner fun, I found Celine and Sasha chillin on the sofas outside. The fact that they were not aggressive, just got me clicking with them. We had a nice chat, and went to the room. Celine was providing great service, and Sasha was super tight, and I came in her.
I went for dinner, then a massage (I always prefer the other way around, but the only opening for a massage was late). I was trying to find my last partner of the night, but that partner found me. Elisa. Fake boobs, fake lips, which is really not my style, but her attitude was great and the conversation was really good. She managed to turn me on and we went to the room, where we had a nice session. Not spectacular, but did the job. She worked hard and after CIM, I also gave her a tip.
I went back to the room, but my neighbors started a party with some of the (loudest) girls of the club. That's a downside of on-prem hotel. The party and music was very loud with Balkan hiphop or something, which was one problem... They were arguing about money at the end, which was really annoying.

In the morning, another good (early) breakfast, easy checkout and on to my next destination. 2 more reviews to be written!

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all I enjoyed the club. The grounds, facilities, hotel, food, view and maintenance were great. The girls were beautiful and fun to see, but they were too aggressive and in constant hunting mode. The rooms were great and I got to have a few quick showers with the girls, but the upsell was terrible. Next time I will not drive to that place, I'll fly to Ljubliana or Klagenfurt and rent a car. There's a motel about 10 minutes drive away, I might stay there instead to avoid the parties. There are a lot of girls to choose from, which is nice, but I must issue a YMMV warning here.
Adelina was the prettiest and was just going with the flow. Nia gave the best BJ. Nika did a lot of upsell, but gave good sessions. Ginevra was working the hardest. The rest were somewhere on the scale.

Thanks for your review from Austria!

Approved: 10/6/2020