https://wellcum.at/en/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Entry fee 85€ - 30min 70€

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English - Italian

Details of the Encounter:
Line up: website said 75/80, I didn't count them but I think more likely between 50/60 girls IMHO. I think last year the line up was better with more girl and younger and sexier.

Dress code: Thursday is a total naked day but 4/5 girls wore g-string, another 2 wore a bra but no panties, some girls abused the use of the towel around the hips. If is a total naked day, must be total naked, so no panties, no bra, no g-string, no towels (apart when the girls go to eat).

Food: buffet is very good with plenty of choice, cold and hot stuff, desserts, fruits, ecc. Restaurant is closed between 4 pm and 6 pm.

Lounge room: too dark, also during the day it was too dark inside IMHO.

Garden: great sunny day it's always a pleasure to take sunbath naked with your ball in the air and naked girls walking by you.

Covid rules: No mask inside. No temperature control, you must to show proof of vaccination (22 days after the first dose is enough) or certificate of recovery for at least 28 days and no later than 6 months or PCR test no older than 72 hours or Antigenic test no older than 48 hours. If you don't have any of these, free self tests are available. Also you need fill out a form with: date, name, surname, phone number and email. No one check your ID card.

I arrived there around 11:30 am, eating some fruit then spent 30 minutes naked in the sun. Shower and went to sit with Iffet, turkish girl, I didn't ask her age but I guess arounf 25 yo.

Good room with French kiss, BBBJ with a couple of DT attempts failed, fucked her fist cowgirl and finish in doggie. https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=543.

Time for lunch with pasta bolognese and bresaola with rocket and parmesan cheese flakes.

Back in the garden, I spent almost 2 hours walking around took some sun, swimming and trying to avoid the various rocket that were trying to hit me. Most girls have very bad attitude, they are sharky and hunting their prey with insistently, asking you if you want to have sex with them without wasting 2 minutes for talking with you and give you a bit of social time for the interview. I think this place is one of the baddest for a newbie because would be eaten alive by Romanian piranhas. Some girls working in tag team as if they were playing in the WWE and tring hard to selling a threesome. Many girls said No to my question about french kiss, always the best question for understand their attitude in the room.

At the end I spont Kelly alone in a corner near the sex kino, so I went to sit with her and I asked if it was in punishment as in school LOL. She is from Romania, 18 yo (she has come of age in December 2020). She is nice and relax, not in hurry for going in the room and told me that she don't kiss but she love to suck cock. Normally I would refuse her due to the no kiss, but I was tired to looking around and at least she deigned to exchange a few words without asking me to go straight up to the room. So we go upstair, I took a quick shower while she make the bed ready then I relax and like a good teacher I examined her oral technique. Good student, she put a lot of effort on it. Fucked her missionary then finish in doggy https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=564.

Back downstair, eating some fruit and a bit of dessert before restaurant closing. Back in the garden and Talia, 30 yo from Poland came to sit near me. https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=524.

She answered positively to all my questions and then said something I really liked "you are the customer so you decide what to do in the room". Right mentality, too bad it was a little bluff.

Start with some FK and nipples play, then she went south and took my cock in the mouth. At this time she started to be pushy with upsell some extra, like prostate massage and CIM. Oh come on, don't start with this shit babe, we talked already about this and you knew it would be a standard room with no extras. Told her to shut up and suck LOL. Starting with a cowgirl while I eat her very nice and soft fake boobs (doctor did a great work). Then is time for doggy and she keept insist for CIM. She let me fuck her pussy deep and hard but didn't stop talking about extras. At the end it was impossible to cum.

Now is time to some real pro room, and I had one girl in my mind, one of the best perfomer in the club. Lucky me, I met her at the bar. Evelina, 32 yo, Romania https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=507 She is great! Some talking and when we found out we had a lot in common, she took a liking to me and we chatted a lot. Then the show started in the room. Shower together with a BBBJ. We dried off and then super BBBJ with super DT and ball licking with her kneeling in front of the mirror masturbating. Deep Deep french kiss, DATY and rimjob, fucked in many positions and shot a huge jizz in her pussy (with condom). Shower again. Total time in the room 45 min, with no extra money.

At 6 pm I was starving so I ate early. Beef steak, mixed salad, caprese salad and some Parma Ham (it was delicious). While I ateing, Evelina came in the restaurant and asking if she can join me, what a question!? Of course, you not need to ask. Great talking again and good time. She's back to work and I relax at restaurant while drinking some hot stuff as a digestive.

Brush my teeth, went to the bathroom then I was ready for the fifth round.

Looking for a second room with Evelina but she was busy, waiting for 30 minutes but nothing, so I looking for Nadira (another girl that have a good feedback on the web) 25 yo from Moldova https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=326 again I was lucky and found her easy. Some chit chat and she look like a bit freaked out as she lived in a clouds.

Anyway we went upstair together. French kiss, BBBJ with a failed DT attemps. Fucked her cowgirl, doggy and missionary. In the last position she held me hugged and licked my neck and ear, I don't know how she did it but she managed to get me the fourth cumshot without any fatigue on my part.

My time was near the end, spent 10 minutes in the jacuzzi and when I walked out the wellnes area, Evelina came to asking what time I leave because now she is busy (she didn't know for how long) and maybe later we could spend some time together. Sorry baby, you are great and make me felt so good, but I'm fucking tired and need to drive 2 hours to my hotel and next day must wake up early. So I have to go.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The club is great, especially in the summer with sunny day the garden is amazing, Great food also. becareful with girls, they are hit and miss, you need to choose your girl carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this report from Austria.
The club is great, especially in the summer with sunny day the garden is amazing, Great food also. becareful with girls, they are hit and miss, you need to choose your girl carefully.
Wise words, haha.

Approved: 7/28/2021

Didnt know anywhere like this existed. It looks amazing

Hi Alex.
Thanks for updates when you are traveling, interesting to read!
Im off to the Alps for snowboarding in march, and where wondering if you could give me some advice. Would you recommend the Swiss or the Austrian FKK clubs?
Wellcum looks big, and nice, but also Olymp looks interesting, sexy ladies there. So, please advice, where is the best place for a "rookie" to start?
Thanks!
M

Reactions: BentGuy
Wellcum has probably the best buffet of all European FKKs and is one of the biggest and most nice clubs and has a line up with many girls.

Swiss Clubs are usually smaller with not much food, sometimes no food at all, and higher prices. But usually in Swiss you have a better perfomance.

Wellcum is a sharks tank where the girls are waiting to tear the Rookie to pieces. A lot of starfish and silly upsell going on in Wellcum and Austria in general.

Anyway i dont go to FKKs since September 2021 and since than i stopped reading reports and rules entry. So i dont know which clubs are actually open at the moment and what are the entry rules as mandatory covid test, mandatory vaccination, etc.

Reactions: MHATT and SugoiBoy
Thanks for the replay!
I think the lineup at https://www.club-olymp.ch/web/list/all looks nice. And i understand what you are saying about Wellcum, I'm a rookie, so i guess my ass is open for grab and hustling.But since im aware about it, maybe im a bit safer. Regarding food and Covid, i will look into it. Most important are nice girls, good atmosphere, performance and "feeling safe". Wellcum sounds a bit to much for me. Smaler is maybe what im seeking.
Again, thanks.
M

Last edited:
This talk about piranhas hunting newbs, is that because there is an extra charge you pay them to go full service? That's on top of the entry fee and the recurring half-hour fee?

At Wellcum girls looking for newbies because most newbies just thrown money around for nothing.
Extras are only: CIM/COF, ANAL and Lesbo show.
All others service should not be extras and all customers should not pay for it.
But there are girls who asking extra money for FK, BBBJ, fingering, cob. These are not extras and customer should never pay for it.

Reactions: SugoiBoy