Guest viewing is limited

Bug Report Auto save review

Thanks for the report - There's supposed to be a cache for this, let me check your draft content and see if's there.

How did you lose it? Browser refresh, or?

Ok, guess this a confirmed bug... the cache for review form input was complete dry, which usually isn't the case.

Sorry about the experience, but please write the context of your review in a text editor and post it in later so that you can avoid a 2nd loss until we resolve the issue.

I didn't intentionally refresh the page. I am using Incognito browser so that might reload the page by itself when switching back to it from another app.
Ah, ok... that would explain it, sort of. It should still have been cached sever-side since you would have had to be logged in to write the form.

Thanks for your help. Apologies once again for the issue.

EDIT: Locally should have been server-side.

Last edited:
The incognito web browser I am using will retain my login state. If that helps with your bug investigation.
It does but I can clearly see that the cache mechanism isn't refreshing for the forms, so I believe it's truly on our side. I can see tons of material in the draft cache for many people but there's nothing there at all for review forms.

Thank you!