Guest viewing is limited

Closed Automatic Logout

Status
Not open for further replies.

kansai-sayuri

TAG Member
Reaction score
Having just recently got back to this site, I have twice been timed out while typing a post. One time was after about 20 minutes while I was busy with something else. The second time was only after 3 or 4 minutes of typing a post (but being logged in for around 20 minutes). Please increase the automatic log out time. It is a bit tiresome to re-type a post. Two times makes it un-motivating, unfortunately :(
Anyway, I appreciate any help! Thank you! (^3^)/

**udate: 3 times now. The last while posting this!**

Hi,

Just to confirm, we are looking into this.

Sorry for the troubles!

Can't say I see any trouble with it, at least for me.

One work-around solution is to compose off-line and then cut&paste your posts into the TAG window. Another is to hit the "Preview" button occasionally while you are composing a long post; this resets the time-out clock. Still another it so learn to type faster! :D

-Ww

Hi!

Sometimes, I use this mode but once I log-in and keep the window open, it stays logged in.

I will keep an eye on it when it's open to see if the automatic log out problems shows up like Sayuri-san mentioned.

K :)

Good to see you back around Karen.

I've had mixed results. It is still a work in progress right now...

Good to see you back around Karen.

I've had mixed results. It is still a work in progress right now...

There has been a lot going on in my small world. :D I will be around more often until leaving on an overseas trip in July. Vacation yay! :cool:

K:p

There has been a lot going on in my small world. :D I will be around more often until leaving on an overseas trip in July. Vacation yay! :cool:

K:p

Nice... I guess I will catch up with you later. I'll be taking a vacation during the Obon holidays in August, getting raped with the Obon travel prices though! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.