Guest viewing is limited

Average allowance

Dark knight

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Any idea about how much you should give your SB per meeting or monthly allowance?
Wonder what is the average amount

Average PPM (pay per meeting) ranges from 40-60k/yen and monthly ranges from 150k to 350k/yen. I've heard some odd figures of 400k+ but that's rare.

Average PPM (pay per meeting) ranges from 40-60k/yen and monthly ranges from 150k to 350k/yen. I've heard some odd figures of 400k+ but that's rare.
Agreed with the above-mentioned brackets.
Don’t go for allowance before having many satisfying PPMs first and mutual trust is there, and there must be absolute clarity on the expectations on both sides. Put it in writing if needed.

Agreed with the above-mentioned brackets.
Don’t go for allowance before having many satisfying PPMs first and mutual trust is there, and there must be absolute clarity on the expectations on both sides. Put it in writing if needed.
Good advice. Thanks.

Good advice. Thanks.

don’t thank me too quickly ... I went through all the mistakes possible and then some , to learn just a few valuable lessons.
still learning by the way . Truth is I pay 20k per meet to a Filipina MILF who is kinder and way more eager to bang me than all the 50k-per-meet other SBs I know. Sex is off the charts with her , yet I still need the variety. Go figure :hungover:

I once saw video about sugar dating that said you should be giving the girl 25% of your income. I was like WTF?! That's insane. Must be female propaganda, lol.

I don't think there's a "right" answer here but there is an answer that's right for you. If you know what I mean. I've paid 25k per meet before and I've also paid double that for a different girl under different circumstances.

Reactions: ur19877 and Ken1988
I once saw video about sugar dating that said you should be giving the girl 25% of your income. I was like WTF?! That's insane. Must be female propaganda, lol.

You should always believe everything you see in the Internets :D. Before that in Japan it was you need to spend 3 months salary for the engagement ring. Totally old wisdom and not at all invented by the jewellery industry. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ddddd and just4fun
You should always believe everything you see in the Internets :D. Before that in Japan it was you need to spend 3 months salary for the engagement ring. Totally old wisdom and not at all invented by the jewellery industry. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, totally old wisdom. I'd try searching for more gems like that on the internet but whenever I type in the word "Japanese" my browser automatically puts "deepthroat" afterwards o_O

I never get around to reading anything...

This is absolutely right as far as averages are concerned. On the outlier side, there’s a decent number of men on the Japanese sites who try for 30,000 (or less) PPM. Supposedly it works sometimes? I tend to think there’s a “you get what you pay for” aspect to this, though - you may succeed once or twice, but expect a lot of rejections, and, even when you succeed, to either be low on the priority list or to find yourself with a dead fish.

I’ve had decent luck, on the other hand, on the monthly side with 100k yen (but I’m relatively open to giving extras, don’t have time to meet more than a few times a month, and always give taxi money if we’re or past last train).

Of course, I’ve seen people ask for 100k per meet, or 500k or even 1m monthly. Who knows if anyone takes them up on it?

And that’s not counting the obvious fakes on SA.