October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-16487127/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30000 en 70 min

Type/Location:
Soap

Language Notes:
Japanese used exclusively. Probably feasible to operate in English. Very friendly staff

Details of the Encounter:
I was immediately welcomed into the waiting room. Then a staff member entered with pictures of about 10 women (2 per woman) and he strongly !! recommended Mi (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-8764310/) but after seeing the pictures of Pearl I wasn't interested. He literally went on an on about the skills and beauty of Mi (?)... Maybe another person can comment on her actual abilities?

He also kept referring to the woman I selected as "Juli"... but she was listed as "pearl" on the website?

10 minutes later I was showed to some stairs and standing on the stairs was a beautiful smiling woman. wow. I was worried that with the size of her large breasts that she would end up being too thick. Fortunately not. She was curvy in both the ass and breast regions with a skinny waist. My perfect type.

She was wearing a tight sexy cheongsam like outfit that perfectly advertised her figure. She looked so good that I was worried there would be something unsightly underneath, but nope (spoiler) F'ing hot with or without the cheongsam...

She led me to the room and immediately started undressing me. She was very smiley and friendly and warm without being fakey. I really felt comfortable in her presence.

We then moved to the shower and she gently washed and groped me while I sat on the shower chair. Next into the tub together for some lovely DFK and lovely rubbing of her huge gorgeous breasts (amazing, big, perky, natural, wow). Followed by a little uncovered french. I was a bit worried because she took out a cover while prepping the bath area, but it wasn't used for bj...

Next we moved to the mat. Wow. Best mat presence that I have ever had (3rd soap experience). She started on my back with all kinds of enthusiastic sliding, sucking and groping for a good 10-20 minutes, followed by the same on the front. Wow, those big sliding breasts and ass (and mouth) felt amazing. I am getting excited just remembering. She then popped on a cap with her mouth and hopped on. A very tight fit, but no complaints from "Pearl". She rode me nice and well, it felt wonderful, but I like to drive. We flipped and i took her mish and from behind both, but with all of the jelly sloshing around I wasn't quite able to complete.

Next we moved to the bed for some more delicious coitus and DFK and I blew a gorgeous load deep inside her. Sugoku desita.

She then ordered up some drinks and we made small talk.

Lovely woman!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wow, I am thinking of proposing. I am sure my wife won't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of 珠梨 from Darling Harbour! You had written the name of Juli, so I just corrected it to Juri to match the Kanji expression on their page.

Approved: 10/17/2019

Reactions: SoapFTW
Ah man, I’ve had my eye on her for ages, so now I know she’s a goer she’s on my list for sure!